Fourteen:14

After the long disscussion momoring and i continued walking the hallway through the practice room. It's just a day since i didn't came here but it seemed forever to me, i just missed the other girls too. ''Oh they're here, hi guys!'' we both smiled and waved at them as we hugged each other. ''Ms. Lee wasn't able to attend today, she just said some instructions and we could also practice the routine too if you want.''

''Are you hurt yesterday? it seems that jennie suddenly lost her mind.....she even invented some stories about you having powers'' They all laughed so i just laughed too...fakely . I immidiately changed clothes and strecthed my whole body before we could practice. I hope i wont fail today cause if feel kinda weird and i don't know what to do with this weird feeling. Its making me nervous and excited at the same time, am i crazy?

I shrugged off my thoughts and finished my stretching. ''Do we have to video the whole dance?'' i asked in confusion when i saw jihyo arranging the camera at the front side of the practice room. ''Of course so that we could see what we stiil need to polish'' i just nodded and get into my positon. 

You got this satang, just get it together you'll be just fine. Everything's gonna be fine, just chill yourself and be calm. I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh before we started.

(Author: i hope you guys enjoyed it, stream i can't stop me onceeeuuu! get well soon jeongyeon unnie fighting!)

Wooo that was a tiring one, i couldn't even breath normally. ''Wow, you did a nice job huh'' momo chuckled and tapped my shoulders. ''Yeah, thanks. Were is jeongyeon unnie? i jjust noticed she's not here'' ''She had a leg injury yesterday, i hope she's doing fine now'' i just nodded again and drank my water, i almost empty it. 

''We all did an amazing dance today, i hope the visitors will like it too'' Dahyun excitedly said. ''When is the event again?" i asked momo wiping her sweat from her neck. ''Tommrow, you already forgot?'' i almost choked the water after she said those. ''Y..yeah right, tommorow'' i nervously laughed and combed my hair using my fingers. I almost forgot that one.

I quickly wear my uniform and we all went out from the practice room to go to the canteen. While were walking down the hallway we meet someone i didn't wanted to see. ''And what's with that smile on her face?'' mina whispered, I smell trouble coming towards us. ''Look whos' back, the girl who ran away yesterday'' she raised one of her eyebrows at me. ''I should be the one saying that to you. You ran away when you were told by your cousin right?'' i said holding back my anger.

''Tss, atleast i didn't hide any secrets from anyone'' oh god can somebody stop me?!cause i will sure hit this girl across the face. ''Hey watch your words, stop telling silly stories about her and just shut up'' nayeon bravely said and pushed her slightly at her shoulders. ''We gotta go'' i said and walked pass by her. 

I don't want to ruin my day just beacause of that slut, she's just wasting my time. Why does she even have to bother me anyway? could she just better leave me alone and just live her own life? I can't understand the society this days. One wrong move and you'll be judged automatically like they're surveilance cameras everywhere in this world. Watching all the movements you do, judging you and mostly say hurtful or harsh words to you. I wish everyone could be more caring to others rather by judging them base on their apperance or what the other tell about a person.

''Are you sick?'' taehyung asked when i sat at my chair waiting for the next teacher to come in. ''Hey im asking you what happened? did you catch a cold?'' he kept on touching my forehead making sure if i was sick or not. But actually i'm sick...................................sick of seeing her face every single day. ''Everything's fine tae, i just met some wild dog at tha hallway'' i said and rolled my eyes. Yes, i know he's concerned but can he stop looking at me every second like i will vanish if he takes his eyes off me? i feel cringed a bit. ''Ok then, just tell me if something's wrong'' he kissed my forehead before getting back to his seat while still looking at my direction. How can he be that sweet to me?

My phone suddenly vibrated and saw tae's message ''You dance great huh'' i glanced back at him and then he smiled at me, how did he?.. ''Momo sent me the video'' he texted again so immidiately looked at momo pretending to be clueless just like nothing happened. ''What? i just...'' ''You son of a..'' ''Hey, he asked ok'' she said and laughed at me. Ugh! why are they being like this?!