six:6

Narrator's  P.O.V

''Hey satang whats up with you today you seemed to be so pale. Haven't you slept well last night?'' they started to worry and placed their hands to her forehead. ''I'm okay, maybe it's because im nervous about the upcoming performance.'' she landed her chin at the chair table and pouted. She seems to be finding someone and he isn't in the room yet.

She kept on looking at the door of the room as if she's having an meeting with someone who came up late. ''Where is he?'' she murmured and sat still hanging her head while looking at the floor. Then the door swung open, she saw taehyung catching his breath and sat at his chair without greeting her. 'What's wrong with him? is someone following him?' she thought and looked at him for a while, but then she suddenly stood up and sat next to him. 

She tried getting his attention by tapping his shoulder, but still he didn't faced her. ''Hey!'' she shouted beside his ears and that one finally got him. 

He startled and seemed to be very scared. ''S....sana?''  ''Mmm hmm, i've been tapping your shoulders for several times and yet you still didn't notice me. What's up with you and you seemed to be very scared at something, did you saw a ghost or what?'' he sat straight and nervously faced her. She raised both of  her eyebrows  a bit and rested her chin between her hands ready to listen on what he will say. 

''What are you looking at?'' he asked in confusion. ''Isn't it obvious? im waiting for you to explain why you came here late and.......exhausted'''' Why do i have to tell you that? and besides, i will only feel embarassed if i tell it........especially on you'' she hold her laugh and forced herself to be serious.

''Go on now'' he sighed. ''I was being chased by.....''   '' by?''  ''D...dogs on the street'' she burst out laughing at him that she almost cried in laughter ''Hope you die in laughter'' he turned his back on her. ''Hey are you mad at me? Taehyung ah'' she tried holding her laugh and tapped his shoulders but then he didn't face her. He felt embarassed and can't seem to face her.

''Look, im sorry okay. I didn't mean to laugh at you'' she tried explaining but then he still didn't hear a word. ''Aissh! why are you so moody?you've literally reached the level of a girl in her menstration.'' she got back to her seat and watch him facing the window. 

''What's wrong with him?'' momo can't help but to ask her. ''He's annoyed at me, cause i laughed at him'' she can't help but to lay her head in the chair table. ''What's wrong with that?'' confusion really filled momo's head. ''I don't know either, he said he was chased by dogs on the street that's w---''  '' he was chased by dogs?'' '' yeah so i laughed and--'' she didn't finished what she was saying when momo suddenly laughed. 

''I can't even imagine him'' they both said and chuckled.

Who else can even imagine a very handsome and cool guy running very fast cause he's being chased by dogs, we'll except if he had a trauma or what. But he could still be embarassed by that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's P.O.V

''Important announcement everyone, get back to your seats'' we all stood up and greeted her good morning. ''We'll have another student, ahm you can come in now'' 

What the-- '' Hi everyone my name is suho, i hope we get along soon.'' he said in a low tone voice. Why is that idiot here? did he know that i was here too? ''Ok you can sit beside ms. minatozaki'' she raised her hand and smiled at him. Tsk, such a flirt she didn't even know how dangerous that guy is. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh nice seeing you again mr. kim, its been a month since i've beaten up your other members.'' he smirked and sat beside me. I didn't bother to entertain him and focus on eating my lunch. ''She's beautiful huh, she has this very attractive face that can make everyone fall for her even me'' he slightly smiled while looking at sana walking towards our direction with momo and that guy named mark. ''Oh you two know each other?'' she asked and placed her tray on the table.

''Isn't it obvious? of course no, i don't even know where he comes from.'' '' I'm talking to him tae, not you'' what the-- she's the one who's mad now after making me feel embarassed and even rolled her eyes on me. She's lucky that i don't hit cute people. 

''Tsk, such a moody'' i heard her mumbled so i glared at her. ''What are you glaring at huh?'' i just rolled my eyes and continued what im doing. ''I have to go now, it looks like you're having a really bad time'' he winked at her and she even smiled. Arggh! she's making me even mad at her.

''Can you two stop fighting?''  ''He/she started it!'' we both said as we pointed each other like kids being disciplined by their mom. ''Stop it okay, how would you two even get along when you're already married?'' i suddenly choked my food after what momo said. ''Why would i even bother to?'' look who's talking. ''If only i could find other girl than her i wouldn't bother too'' i said out of the blue making them look at me as if i have something on my face, but luckily it's only my handsomeness.

''What?'' i asked them but no one seemed to answer. Then i saw sana slightly blushing,  i just smiled and continued eating.