Thirteen:13

Sana's  P.O.V

I was lying in bed when phone vibrated so i picked it up and take a look at it. ''momoring?'' i mumubled. Did she just create another facebook account again? Let me take a look. ''Oh well, i'll accept this one'' i tapped the accept button and turned my phone phone when it vibrated again. She must be waiting for me to accept her friend request, i just got a message from her. 

Momo.H

Hi sana! why didn't you attend class today?

                                                                                              Sana.M 

       Oh what's up momoring! tae and i went out after what happened at the campus this morning. He said i should have some rest but it turns out to be a date. I'm sorry i wasn't able to text you.

Momo.H

No, it's alright. Suho seemed to be having a bad day recently that he was almost turned out from the class

                                                                                    Sana.M                                                                                    

            It might be about what happened, but why did you created a new account anyway?

Momo.H 

It's just nothing, i dont know myself either. Btw, aren't you scared of those two?

                                                                                        Sana.M

              Two what? who? You mean jennie and suho?

Momo.H 

yep, they seemed to be planning something, i don't know. 

                                                                                     Sana.M

          Scared? why would i be? i have my powers and i have you and tae right?

Momo.H

Yeah of course, but what i mean is, what if your powers suddenly lost. How would be sure you'll be safe without it?

                                                                                       Sana.M 

          It would only be lost if i mean to hit someone innnocent. But im sure it would ever happen cause i never hit someone innocent before nor these days. Why did you ask all of a sudden and you seemed kinda weird. Are you sick?

Momo.H 

No, im fine. I was just asking......Good night!

                                                                                         Sana.M

                          Ok, goodnight! see you tommorow.

She seemed kinda weird huh. She never even called me by my name and did she just forgot that i told her about my powers? Aishh! nevermind, i need to rest now.If taehyung didn't even asked me out for a date i wouldn't be this tired. I could've even practice for the upcoming performance this friday. But i enjoyed it after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arghhh! why are they staring at me like that? is this about what happened yesterday? can't they just move on? i hate being stared at many people, it only makes my day get ruined. ''stop looking at them, you'll only pressure yourself.'' tae suddenly spoke and shouldered me. Here he goes again, appears out of the blue. ''How can i? i messed things up yesterday and skipped class. How could i not pressure myself?'' i irrritatedly said and throw my bag at my chair and sat there. Now what am i gonna do?  ''Satang, you look sad, what's the matter?'' atlast she came, i literally needed her now. ''I'm totally f..fine. How's the choreography going?''  i fakely smiled. ''Well, it was fine. Why didn't you come yesterday? i was looking for you......we were looking for you'' didn't she remember anything? i've just told her about it last night, didn't i? ''You already forgot about what i messaged you last night? you even created a new account right?'' she frowned at what i said. ''Wait what? i didn't create new account and you didn't even messsaged me last night'' my whole system suddenly shivers, am i even dreaming? ''Then who is it? i even told him/her about my powers. What am i gonna do now? what if someone knows?'' 

My whole system is shaking right now, what am i gonna do? i was too dumb to message who ever it is. Im in a serious trouble now and all i can do is nothing, What if someone tries to hurt me? I glanced at taehyung and he's been staring at me so i nervously smiled at him and he seemed to know something's wrong.