Chapter 4

Bira

"Yari!" I shouted. I ran over to him to give him a hand but when I reached out he just started laughing. I somehow started laughing along with him then out of nowhere he used my extended hand to pull me into the creek as well! "Awe come on!" I looked at him and he looked at me...and I believe we had the same idea...
"Hehehe" started Yari
"Hehehehehe" I started as well
"WATER FIGHT!" we both shouted! We started splashing each other left and right, forgetting the fact that we were supposed to study. I started to tackle Yari but he dodged it and I took a huge splash of water to the face!
"Foul!" I shouted
"Not if there's no ref!" Yari teased
"F-foul..."
"Who said that?" Asked Yari. I guess he was the stupid one in the group at that time cause Bira was standing right infront of him.
"I did"
"Oh hey! You're that girl!" I said
"Yah..uh, you dropped the papers when you ran off to check on your friend..." she said, a little less shy than before.
"Oh, hehe, thank you!"
"Tori and that girl sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Yari said as he chuckled.
"YARI!" I shouted and tackled him in the water.
"Get him back!" She said a bit louder.
"Do you yield?!" I asked as I started to pinned him.
"Never!" He said and rolled over before I could lock him in. We played on and on until sunset. The girl stayed and watched us as she held onto the papers and occasionally said, "foul!". At the end of the day, me and Yari were soaked in water from head to toe.

"Hey, what's your name?" Yari asked the girl.
"It's Bria" she replied
"That's a beautiful name! Wanna join our group?" Yari asked
"I think that would be fun! That way you guys have a ref to make calls on your little games! Hehe" Bria said with a smile on her face. Come to think of it, I think even back then when she smiled, my heart would practically race and make me feel almost sick. It was a weird feeling that I craved.
"What's the name of the group?" She asked
"Well, since there's three of us how about The Grand Three Kids!" Yari suggested
"Nah, too long...how about The Three Kids?" I offered
"How about we take the two words The and Three and transform one of them? Like...The Trio?" Bira said softly
"I'll second that" I agreed
"Still think The Grand Three Kids is better but I'll say whatever Tori just said" Yari said a little disappointed his didn't get picked.

"We'll not that we got a group name, see you tomorrow then?!" Yari said as he pulled me away towards the fence.
"Yah, see you then!" she said as she went back the other way.