Wannabe

A few days after the work incident; once I had gotten completely settled in whatever life I was trying to manage - the test of my new plan happened.

Of course I could never continue to take half days and still maintain my tiny apartment, as he called it... my boss simply requested an email once "I was leaving" for the day.

I honestly wondered if someone else inside the office was dating another idol. She seemed too willing to help, and I was very nervous and unwilling to try. After imagining the hurt on his face I decided I had to at least try or I would be kicking myself when I didn't.

I was at my desk. It was a Monday and I was not behind in my work thankfully. He texted me a number, 2. This meant the time he wanted me there. His chauffeur was being summoned. I had learned my lesson before - 2pm basically meant 'anytime after 2pm but definently not 2pm'.

I liked how my brain almost flipped a switch. I was no longer myself, once I walked out of my office building and put my sunglasses on in my car - I felt powerful. I loved the adrenaline running through ny veins as I drove the few minutes to his work. The feeling as I entered his world. I was a few minutes late - it was almost 2:10 but thankfully he wouldnt walk out the door for almost an hour and 10 minutes.

A sense of happy relief washed overmyself once I spotted him, shielding his eyes with his hand as he looked for my car with its newly tinted windows. Excitement builds as I watched and waited for him to actually spot my car.

Watching him spot my car will never get old. His tiny smile and I could see him try to hide his own excitement as he calmly walked towards my car.

Once inside and the doors were shut, something happened. I had the entire afternoon, my car was running and I figured we would leave once he entered my vehicle. I was wrong.

I know he couldn't see me but his smile was too big as he opened his door, plopping into the seat and shutting, then turning straight to me getting his money's worth of his new tint.

"What are you wearing?" He laughed, the first thing he said to me that day minutes later in my backseat. The moment was heated as we struggled, well me, to remove clothing as needed. His hands had tried to maneuver to under my shirt, but I had a dress on; with a shirt over it - thus confusing the poor boy.

"It's a dress." I said quickly against his lips as he broke apart to actually see what was happening with my midsection. "It's a shirt over a dress." I laughed, grinding against him where it mattered most, his eyes snapping to mine and I made a surprised face. We kissed again, him getting the hint and him needing to push up my entire skirt made me laugh again. I couldn't see where his hands were; I could only feel them against me, and he still had his pants on. His hands would fly to my waist in a heated frenzy and he was frustrated he couldn't touch my skin.

I couldn't believe I was about to do it in a car. In the backseat like some teenager. He went for his his belt buckle and broke the kiss. I slightly moved back, watching him in awe with shallow breaths as I waited.

"This is crazy." I laughed in a whisper. "You are crazy." My hand found his shoulder at sight of something it had missed dearly. My body wanted it and missed everything about him. My mind had a hard time catching up with reality.

"Nooo." He smirked dangerously, one hand forcing my chin up to look at him. "You make me crazy." He whispered. "There is a difference." He stated and both his hands found my backside as he pulled my entire being towards him, his lips meeting mine with a frenzied hunger.

We figured it out quickly, moaning and panting from the both of us ever present; our hands trying to support our actions in the tiniest car known to man.