leaving on a jet plane

Days ticked by quickly as the looming tour neared. It was a mere week a way; and I didn't want to think about the months ahead without him.

I lay silently, him obviously sleeping beside me. He was snoring, something that I loved to grin about while staring at him. It was weird to me how I lived two lives.

I lived my life with him, and without him. Two completley separated worlds. I didn't want him to go but he had to. This was what he did. He didn't talk about it much - I just knew the bare minimums.

He stirred slightly, moving his arm and hand; I completely stilled and shut my eyes. He wasn't snoring anymore and I was unsure if he was awake or asleep.

He whispered my name moments after his hand found my hip beside him. I "woke up" with a smile even though I had already been up for hours.

"Morning." He stretched, moaning and making noises - a terrified look on my face whem his knee popped as he moved his leg.

"Good morning." I answered back, quieted by his chest as he rolled me towards him.

"It's raining." He observed quietly, the blinds to his window closed but the rain tapping against the pane.

"Yeah?" I asked glancing above the him and the covers at the window. "You should go get wet." I said... it being so early my words were not even making sense.

"Me?" He smacked his lips with attitude and his hand moved to my panties, but I somehow blocked him with me knee. "Unfair." He complained.

"You have to go work out." I laughed, as his hand had now found his way around my knee and his fingers walked their way around my panties.

"It is a work out." He nodded, fingers flipping under. My legs automatically opened for him, myself looking at him. Through ragged breaths he kissed me hard, grabbing me in the process to pull me to a strattle.

"This is not you working out." I toyed playfully against his lips as sort of teenage sex fever had hit him; his hands and fingers getting messy as he concentrated on 1 too many things.

"Yes it is." He answered quickly. "Shut up." He laughed his eyes flashing to mine with a grin.

We both got a heavy workout that morning, a preworkout for him.

-*

6 days later I found myself in the same predicament. Couldn't sleep and was again lying in his warm comfortable bed while he slept beside me.

I was beginning to worry. He hadn't even left yet and I could tell I would worry myself to death the entire time.

He had set his alarm for an unknownst time; and I had self manicured my cuticles and nails in the dark enough times I could open a salon.

He was leaving today. The dreaded day had came. I was surprisingly involved in a lot of his packing and planning. He seemed to want to involve me, so I helped. Luggage was picked up yesterday; now they just needed their idol.

"Hey." I shook him gently and said his name. He turned his head towards me and made a sleepy sound. "Wake up." I whispered, shaking his arm again.

"What?" He asked, waking a bit more and sleepy concern on his face. "Are you ok?"

"Yes im fine." I whispered, easing him back down. "I just don't want you to go." I whispered, placing my chin on my hand that was resting on  the side of his chest. I frowned.

He rubbed his eyes...hard. He was still situated under the covers and he smiled weakly. He yawned again. He stared at me with hooded lids as he slowly woke up, he eventually wrapped his arm around me under the covers.