The drenched sunlight makes me dizzy.

It's like you force yourself
to forgot the treasure you found

Jungkook's POV

While I'm walking I can see a figure in the bench, my heart beats so fast thinking he is the one I bumped 1 week ago. I run as fast I can to meet the boy

when I got there, disappointment can be seen in my face,No it's not him! It's just a ramdom stranger! I thought.. I thought.. It's him

I sat down in the bench, sadness and disappointment that's how I feel. While the sun is setting, my eyes automatically stared to the view, It's so beautiful like him..

I didn't even notice that my tears is uncontrollably falling, missing him. I don't know why I feel this way, I don't know him, We absolutely don't know each other too, but I feel so attached to that boy, like we have known each other since birth but we are not. How I wish I known him for a very very long time. So that he is my first and last love.

As of now, I can't really say If I'm straight. That boy made me question my own gender! I chuckled. looking around and noticing the boy under the tree staring at me..

My eyes went really wide, My heart beat so so fast realizing that he is the one who I bumped, Who I dream every night, Who I want to share my life with. I completely lost in my thoughts and in his eyes his ocean blue eyes..

my feet automatically led me to him, my eyes not leaving, scared that he will run away again far away from me, and I don't want that.

As I become nearer, nearer and nearer, and finally I'm here realizing that I'm hugging him so tight, well yeah that is what I want to do except you know..

"hey uh c-an yo-u l oo-se-n yo-u-r h-ug?" the boy in my arms said, as he can't breathe, and loosen it immediately.

"Oh sorry! I just I ju-st mi-s-s you.." I said and I can feel him I mean his heartbeat is beating nonstop. Stop with the dirty mind guys

We stayed for awhile and then he speak

"Uh sorry but do we know each other? you are not so familiar to me." the boy in my front ask

"uhm yeah? like we bumped each other like a week ago?" I said sounding rude but I really didn't mean that, Is just that he can't remember me makes me sad.

"o-hh sorry, yeah I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." He said and smile eyes turning crescent, I literally smiled too,what a relief.

"and yeah I'm Park Jungkook, I mean u-h I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." I said and cough an akward smile written in my face, he laugh and I can't help but to laugh too.

but you cannot forget
that you've found your missing piece