holding me closer till' our eyes meet

should I listen to you, and only you?

Jungkook's POV

"uh Jungkook, can I tell you something?" Jimin asked, looking serious straight to my eyes.

"yeah sure, but me first okay?" I said showing my bunny smile to him and almost giggling, I am finally confessing to him, I just can't help to, everytime that we are together, my heart is like boom boom.

"hyung.." I slowly called him to get his attention as he preoccupied by the surroundings which I finally succeed, he just hummed looking at me, waiting for some answer.

"u-uh I-I.." I said stuttering because the nervousness hit me multiple times

"You what kookie?" he said sternly, getting irritated base from me.

"ILIKEYOUVERYMUCHHYUNGNOILOVEYOU!" I said in a rapper manner earning from him a "huh?"

"you what? Just be calm and say it again, okay?" he said rubbing my shoulder, fucking heart! be calm okay? you absolutely making me nervous, stop! I mean be calm, I don't want to be the center of attention that because I'm dead. a duh in my mind out of nowhere showed.

"I like y- No, I love you hyung." I finally said holding his hand, scared of rejection but I'll try this time.

"you what me again kook?" Jimin said getting closer from me.

"love." I said whispering in his ears, completely giggling, recieving a gasp from him.

"yes hyung, It's true. what you've heard from me is true." I said in confidence crossing my arms chin up like a kid.

"I u-uh.." hyung stuttered, seeing a crimson red in overall his face.

"oh I just remembered that you will say something to me, right?" I asked him waiting for his answer, hoping it's a good news. I saw nervousness in his face and a face that "Oh don't mind it."

"oh It's nothing kook, yeah It's literally nothing." he said fidgeting his hands.

"you sure hyung?" I asked again, this time hoping some answer, or news, a good news actually.

"It's really nothing kook." He said in a serious tone this time.

" Why you don't want to tell meeee!" I whined and stuck my bottom lip.

" Yah what's with the sudden attitude!" Jimin said and hit me in my arms. Earning an "aw" from me.

"With what attitude hyung?" I asked crossing my arms, completely facing him.

"You're acting so cute! So cute that I can't resist!" Jimin said and suddenly I feel a soft lips on mine. Moving my lips with him in sync feels so heaven!

"D-don't e-ever do that a-again." He said while kissing me, feeling my legs melt in the sudden dominant move, It makes me so weak. I just nodded giving in completely myself to him.

He breaks the kiss and pants, inhaling some air that lacks when we're kissing. I, doing the same.

"Let's go." He said interwining his hands to mine I immediately feel a buring sensation in my face. Fck where's the domie kookie?! Where's the daddy Jeon!? I need you!

"Kookie, baby wake up. Just a move please. Let us know you'll be waking up soon."

What with the voice again? I'm literally wake up, walking with my love of my life. Jimin noticed my pout and frowning and he just chuckled cutely so I decided to remove the thought again and spend his remaining time in the arms of his long lost lover.

but base of what I've been hearing these days, it seems so true

what should I do?