But I can't help, falling inlove with you

It is important to what the
others think of us? the matter
for me is we are together

Jungkook's POV

"want some ice cream?" I asked him, to break the silence.

"of course I really want that bad, that is my favourite!" He excitedly said and pout, what a cute creature are you, hyung.

"okay let's go hyung." I said taking his hand.

As soon as we arrived to the ice cream shop, he jumped  and clapped his hand like a kid.

"aish hyung, stop that! you are so childish." I said rolling my eyes, and stick his tounge out, what a kid.

"whatever you say Jeon, let's go." he said taking my hand pulling me to the shop.

"uhm what do you-"

"Vanilla!" he said cutting me off

"uhm vanilla in a cup, the topping will be choco chips with some strawberry syrup, and some cookie crust." I said, recieving a complain and a hit in my arms.

"Is that all sir?" the cashier asked, and shooked my head.

"Chocolate in a cup, the toppings will be white choco chips, and a strawberry bits, that's all." I said taking my wallet.

"that will be $20.97 cents, sir." she said flashing a flirty smile, eww disgusting.

Jimin shoved me, while I'm taking the money from my wallet.

"No, I'll be the one will pay okay?" He sternly said and glared at the cashier, while taking some money from his wallet.

"No, I will pay." I said staring at him taking some money from my wallet.

"No, here take this and please keep the change." he said handing the money to cashier harshly. taking the ice creams we ordered I mouthed a thank you, and leaving from the store but he remove my grip from his hand, going back to the cashier

"and oh I forgot my husband's wallet with my picture in it, I'm sorry." he said and bang the cashier counter with his hand, and I can't help but to laugh. that is so hilarious. he rolled his eyes and take his ice cream, I've got an idea!

"Is someone jealous?" I asked brushing my shoulder to him, and wiggling my eyebrows.

"oh shut up Jeon, I'm not!" he said stomping his feet and glaring at me.

"Just say it you are, it's not a big deal?" I said chuckling.

"If am I?" he put some ice cream to my face and heard his angelic laugh, he shouted while running away from me.

"Park Jimin!" I shouted, chasing him, probably want some revenge.

I catched him running causing ourselves to fall to the ground, with full of laughter. what a great moment I hope it will last.

I suddenly heard a voice.

"hey honey, It's me your mother, please wake up." she cried from the way she said it, It's full of sadness and misery.

"hey, mochi by any chance did you heard someone?" I asked to him, he shake his head, breathing heavily indicating that he didn't.

"uhm a cry and a sobs?" I asked again, and I recieve the same answer, then who is that?

"Impossible! I heard it just now!" I said to him and he just shrugged, yeah maybe I'm hallucinating things.

but what if we're not meant
to be each other, what if
what the others said is true?