Wise men says, only fools rush in

Am I dreaming, or I'm being played
by the destiny?
whatever it was, I'm happy, and contented

Jungkook's POV

here I am, smiling to the thought of Jimin singing while he's hugging me. the angelic voice of him feels so divine, and somehow relaxing. The thought that I can't get out of my head.

The Jimin effect to me, It's already 3 in the morning and can't sleep again but this time is for a good reason, whatever the reason is, it's either a good or a bad reason, I can't focus to what I am doing and I can't really sleep immediately.

the sleepiness is already in my body and soon drift to my sleep hugging my pillow, thinking it was him.

-

the sunlight brushed to my skin, waking me up, I cleaned my bed and go downstairs happily, excited that I might see Jimin again.

I started to make breakfast for me, of course there is only me in this house. I decided to just make a egg, bacon, toast bread and a cup of milk for me.

when I finished my breakfast, washing the plates, glass and the other equipment that I used because no one will gonna do it for me, I smiled bitterly when that thought entered my mind. yeah right, thanks for ruining my mood.

I decided to walk again, to clear my mind and have a peace, letting my feet go somewhere else, I am so occupied aren't I?
I bumped into someone again! your so clumsy Jeon!

I stand up, looking who I bumped, to my surprise It's Jimin! I suddenly grab his hand to help him to stand but to my clumsiness, we fall into each other, hovering him, our face, our nose, our body is way too close, one wrong move and something's fine will happen to us, and maybe the person under me, thinks It's against in his own will, don't want him to think that I'm creep or weirdo

I'm slowly getting up but I accidentally make my lips to his lips, a definitely shocked expression in our face, flashed and I get up without falling again, fuck and thanks clumsiness.

"I- uh-" I said stuttering, trying to explain but no words escaped from my mouth not an even single word, scratching my back of my neck, indicating that I'm shy and embrassed.

I looked at him and he looked away, he is so red! is he sick or something? I tried to check him but he avoid my touch

"No, no I'm okay, I'm fine, see?" he said smiling at me widely, I nodded in suspicision. I mean wouldn't be right?

"Uh- N-Nice meeting you again Jimin." I said smiling showing my bunny teeth.

"Nice to meet you too bunny." he said teasing me, sticking his tounge out, making me laugh at his childness.

the realization hits me, the bunny sounds so familiar, who called me that? I mean maybe someone in the past right? I shake my head removing the thought that suddenly appeared.

but what if the destiny really wants
to play a game with me? and this time no happiness
involved.