You won't never be alone, wait for me to come home

As the moon
will leave soon
when the sun comes

Jungkook's POV

"hyung, you are not leaving me right? You will always by my side right? I asked him holding his hand tighter as soon as I saw a hesitation in his expression I feel a pang in my chest.

"Yeah right, I know hyung I know. We are not together forever as I wanted it to happen. You don't want me as your-" I got cut off by my hyung's cute little fingers

"shh, yes I do want that to happen too." He said, I face him seeing his eyes harsh shutly close like he is regretting his decisions in life.

"I do not want to force you hyung, If you don't really want me, or love me." I said smiling accepting the truth, the reality slapping me.

"No baby, I do want you. don't you ever doubt my love for you." He said smiling at me, wiping my unnoticed tears falling and falling from my eyes nonstop.

-

We are here again, when our first kissed happened. Jimoan, I mean Jimin moaning, calling me daddy, waking up my jungcock. It just so memorable, I risk of letting him go even tho I don't know when he will be back in my arms again.

Every seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks I suffered. Missing the person that in my arms and head in my chest. Without him I feel empty. I feel so lonely and sad. Always preoccupied, always crying but no shoulder to lean on, no one is there for me. I need a crying shoulder too,a help from my friend, that I don't have. I do have just one in my childhood but I don't know where is he. I really don't remember him, his name, his age, his features but somewhere in my heart don't forget him, I wanted to know him bad. My parents doesn't speak about him, they just said that I have a friend that I don't want to forget and he is a he.

"kookie? are you fine?" Jimin asked me. I just nod and flash my bunny smile to him.

"I've something to tell you hyung." I said to him holding his hands.

"I've something to tell you too Jungkook." he said, removing my hands to his hands looking away.

"I'm sorry baby but I can't." He said

"What do you mean you can't?!" I can't help but to panic and shout at him I don't want to shout at him, but to shout to the world that he is only mine and I'm only his.

" I can't love you, stay with you forever I can't cause I don't love you." He said tears in his eyes can already seen so am I.

"But you promised!" I said tears already falling unstoppable

" And promises are meant to be broken." He said walking away far away from me.

but what if, the moon will stay
when the morning comes?
Impossible right?