I knew I needed you, but I never showed

Your existence, your smile and your voice
somehow calms me
as if the problem of mine been solved
in an instant

Jungkook's POV

"What a beautiful voice of yours, kookie." he said smiling at me, as I smiled back showing him my bunny teeth. but soon it fades and I remembered that he's been gone for a month, ditching me for a month and my smile replaced with a tears of mine and it started to fall, not knowing how to stop the tears that started to fall, as if my emotion have It's own mind, controlling my whole body. I've noticed that I'm crying lately, hmp. such a cry baby.
as I wiped my tears away, repeatedly but the tears continuosly fall. I felt an arm in my shoulder, looking to the owner of those arm, he sat down beside me.

"Hey It's fine, I'm here, Don't cry." he said putting my head in his chest, and continue patting my head, letting my emotion showed as I sob and cry harder in his arms.

"w-why d-did y-you s-show up j-just t-today?" I said, and he just answered with shh, and keeps patting my head and rubbing my back, comforting me. he started humming beautifully a song to my ear.

All of this is no coincidence
이 모든건 우연이 아냐

Just with my feelings
그냥 그냥 나의 느낌으로

The whole world is different from yesterday
온 세상이 어제완 달라

Just with your joy
그냥 그냥 너의 기쁨으로

When you call me I'm your flower
네가 날 불렀을 때 나는 너의 꽃으로

As if we waited, we spread it cold
기다렸던 것 처럼 우리 시리도록 펴

Maybe the providence of the universe was just that
어쩌면 우주의 섭리 그냥 그랬던 거야

You know, I know

You are me, I am you
너는 나, 나는 너

I'm afraid as much as I am excited
설레는 만큼 많이 두려워

Because fate keeps jealous of us
운명이 우릴 자꾸 질투해서

I'm scared as much as you
너만큼 나도 많이 무서워

When you see me
When you touch me

The universe moved for us
우주가 우릴 위해 움직였어

There wasn't even a slight deviation
조금의 어긋남 조차 없었어

You and my happiness were scheduled
너와 내 행복은 예정됐던 걸

'Cause you love me and I love you

You are my blue mold
넌 내 푸른 곰팡이

My angel who saved me, my world
날 구원해준 나의 천사 나의 세상

I came to meet you, your calico cat
난 네 삼색 고양이 널 만나러 온

Love me now
Touch me now

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)

Everything has been decided since the universe first came into being
우주가 처음 생겨났을 때부터 모든 건 정해진 거였어

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
Let me love, let me love you

soon as he finished singing, I automatically smiled widely again, visible the bunny teeth of mine, staring at him, he is so admirable as if his beauty is not existing in this world, probably not. he is one of a kind. hearing his voice make me fall deeper to him.

"You feeling better?" He said standing up, lending a hand to me, nodding in agreement and greatfully accepting his hand.

We're walking at the seaside, savouring our time together, feeling a contentment in each other presence.

"U-uh Jimin-"

"U-uh kookie-"

we said at the same time, we looked in each other eyes, and we laugh at the same time, wishing this moment last very long, in short not wanting to end this moment.

"yeah? you tell it first Jimin." I said smiling at him

"yah! hyung for you!" He said, glaring at me, a sudden memory flashed, but the problem is, It's blurred.

"yeah, hyung, what is your question hyung." I said teasingly, trying to hide the pain I've been feeling, just right now, I don't know why, and that boy seems so special to me. but why can't I remember him?

"In any chance, have you met a little boy named chim?" He asked, hope in his eyes can be seen, but I seem to don't remember a boy named chim. I shook my head, saying a no, a disappointment and sadness in his eyes, why?

"but hyung, there is a boy, that I always dreamed about and an always sudden memory flashing all the time but It's all blurred." I said and just shrug, he just nod, leaving me in confused face and mind, curiosity killing me inside softly. he seemed so sad to the answer I've said, tell me is there something wrong?

I don't know but I don't want
to celebrate that early
maybe soon, you'll be the one of my problem
I've caused.