You exist

the truth untold is about
to been told

Third Person POV

"hey honey, why don't you play with our neighbor's son?" the mother asked his son.

"but we aren't close and neither don't know each other" the son complained and a pout flashed in his cute face.

"then why don't you go outside and introduce yourself to him?" the mother asked again, wanting his son to have a friend at least.

"okay fine mom whatever you say, I'm going, bye!" the son said in defeat

"hi bunny!" the kid greeted, making the other looked at him, blushing.

"me?" the other asked, making sure that he is the one who is called by the other kid.

"of course you, who do you think else?" the kid said, turning his eyes into a fit of crescent moon, making the kid melt in his place.

"o-oh" the kid said embarassed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin, you can call me whatever you want." the other kid said while showing his hand to the bunny kid, indicating of shaking hands.

"I-I'm Jungkook, Park Jungkook, I mean Jeon Jungkook." the named Jungkook said, shaking his hands with the other kid named Jimin.

-

" Jimin come here I'll show you something." the kid shouted to the named Jimin, and motioning his hand to come to the kid.

"yah! Jeon Jungkook! hyung for you!" the older said and stomped his feet to the ground.

-

"kookie, promise me that don't you ever forget me?" the familiar voice said

"of course hyung, I won't ever forget you!" the named kookie said in his happiest tone, as they were swaying their cradle holding hands with each other.

-

"hyung let me sing your favorite song!" the younger excitedly said, leaving a confused look from the older, and soon he nods not forgetting to gave me a suspicious look.