What should I do with you?

I'm afraid of letting you go
no one can tell If you're coming back
even fortune teller can't tell

Jungkook's POV

While we're watching the breathtaking panaromic beauty of seoul, I can't really help but to stare again, like his features said, look at me just me like It hypnoticing me and I literally did, capturing this beauty, this admirable beauty, looking to his eyes that turns into crescent moon whenever he smile, his blonde hair that looks so soft and fluffy, this memory will always be remembered.

"U-uh kook- I mean Jungkook, about a while ago ju-just for-forget that." He said while he lowered his head, staring at his hands like they were the most precious in his life, I'm jealous btw. kidding aside

"Hey you can call me kookie if that's what you want." I said showing him my famous bunny smile, causing his smile showed up too, when his eyes turning into precious crescent moon.

"Okay, kookie!" He said smiling widely, as he stared back again to the peaceful and admirable beauty of seoul.

"yeah I'll just forget that, but don't expect that I can't remembered that!" I said jokingly as he burst out his laugh, beautifully, he held his stomach as he can't stop laughing, bruh I made my angel really happy huh?

After the conversation we just had, silence built a wall between us, just glancing at him, makes me happy. yeah as simple as that, he noticed the glance I'm making and he just smiled, expecting that he will be disgusted from what I am doing. such an angel.

"Kookie thank you for letting me see this place, this is so beautiful." He said looking at me, and to the view again. why can't he keep staring at me? Just stay till my angel. not to the view!

"Yeah It is." I said while looking at him, the word looking can't express what I really feel, so I'm using staring. like he is the most important in my life, I think he is...

As soon as he noticed my stare, he blush in crimson red, hiding his face using his hands.

"Y-yah! stop staring!" he said as he keep hiding his face, why keep hiding that beautiful face?

"Why would I, hyung?" I said teasingly wiggling my eyebrows, and he just hit me with his hands.

"Jungkook stop it!" He said as he keep hitting my chest, and me? Just laughing, loving this situation, as soon as I noticed that he's tired from hitting me, I grab his elbow and I keep the distance between us, and damn I hate you distance!

I smashed my lips to his, kissing him slowly and passionately, not like the other whom I kissed with, this is different because this person is special to me, not just a fling. I notice that he is not kissing back, definitely shocked, but I keep going as he soon kissed me back, feeling so happy, or nah no one can describe how happy I am!

licking his lips, asking for an entrance, but he seemed don't understand that, so I grabbed his butt making my angel gasp, letting my tounge in, a chance to explore his mouth as he taste so divine! that sweet cavern of him making me insane.

"a-ahh-h~ kookie~" He moaned my name beautifully, as much that I want to hear his moans, and moaning mess that's just because of me, the phone rings interrupting us, I just nod and he answered.

"ah-ahh-h~ y-yes, I'm go-going." he said not letting out his moan, as he soon as he ended the call, not yet done in teasing him, as I keep kissing his neck, he glared at me to stop, but I'm the dom, so why would I?

"u-uhh~ daddy stop~" He moaned shockingly, and he himself is shocked by the sudden called, but it won't stop me to kiss his neck, getting addicted to it.

"da- I-I me-mean kookie, I need to go." he said pulling himself away from me, as he let go of himself from me, I hold his hand and I won't let go of it, I would love to hold this hand forever the thought of not seeing jimin for a weeks or maybe a months really sadden me.

"No, you're leaving again!" I said as I hold him tighter, he held my cheeks using his free hand

"Kookie, I'm not leaving you, I just need to go." he said while caressing my cheeks, reassuring smile flashed, and soon convinced me that he is not leaving me

his back facing me, as he started to walk away, The figure that I'm staring at earlier, is already gone, I sighed heading to my car, driving, going back to my called home with a content smile, as if the happiness I've been feeling, will stay forever.

maybe we'll meet again someday
maybe tomorrow or maybe next day
but not today