Time has brought your heart to me

giving each other so much
pleasure, love, attention
and affection, is this enough for you

to not leave me?

⚠️W A R N I N G T H I S C H A P T E R C O N T A I N S 18+ S C E N E⚠️

Third Person POV

They're driving in their on way home, the lust and the fire in their body explode, the kiss and the touch they shared, wanting to release this burning sensation of their bodies, as the younger is driving so fast, not wanting to care about the law of the roads now.

as soon as they arrived home, they immediately open the door, pinning the older to the nearest wall, not forgetting to lock the door as they continue kissing, wrapping his arms to the neck of younger and holding the waist of the older, deepening the kiss by their liking and they liked it slowly at the same time passionately.

The latter put the legs around his thin waist as they continue kissing, carrying him leading to the bedroom, the younger  stop as he throw his hyung and attack his jawline, neck and the collarbone with a butterfly kisses, as the younger go back to the plump lips of the older kissing it but this time it's rough and at the same time lovely, the younger lick the bottom lip of the older asking for the entrance, that he immediately give in, their tounge fight fight and fight as the each other is don't want to be wrecked, fighting with their tounges, enjoying the warm of each others mouth obviously the younger wins, a smirked flashed in his face while exploring the mouth and the warm cavern of his bottom

soon that the breathing of the two is lacking, they stop kissing for awhile, they moved away from each other, a string of saliva connecting them.

the younger start kissing the neck of his lover, sucking it, making a love bites and mark that will show and scream to the world that he is only his and soon hear his beautiful moans, finding the sweet spot of the older, and stopping at the certain spot of his neck when the moans became louder and louder, another smirk flashed in the latter face proud that he himself can make his hyung a moaning beautiful mess.

he continue kissing the older, as he traced his jawline with his tounge and lips, kissing his milky and sexy neck, leaving a love bites in collarbone and chest enjoying the moans and whimpered coming from the other.

he slide his hand under the shirt of his lover, pinching the nipple that starting to be hard, removing the shirt of the older licking his nipple and playing with the other, the older start to whimpered at the sudden contact, gripping the younger's hair, as he feel so much pleasure that the younger giving him.

the younger remove his shirt and pants, same as the older, leaving them in boxers. looking at each other body, admiring the beauty of each other and they kissed hungrily again, pushing harshly the older to bed as the younger hovered him, and he teasingly kissed the older travelling all the way, down to his neck, collarbone, chest, toned abs the moan is getting louder and louder. kissing the glorious tights, removing the boxers by his mouth. looking at his lover, that looking hot with his eyes closed, biting his lip and gasping as he feel more pleasure doing by the latter.

the long veiny finger of the younger started to pump and to pump the older, one by one entering the tight pink hole of his lover and turning on the younger more, he heard his lover angelic moans and whimpered, the pain and pleasure mixing as he entered his finger continuously and soon replaced with just a pleasure, hitting the prostate of his lover, he can't wait anymore and remove his boxer, the hardened dick sprung, and pumping it, moaning and groaning can be heard from the younger.

he want his daddy's dick inside him fucking him merciless but he wanted to pleasure his daddy too, he decided to blow job his daddy first.

he grabbed the younger's dick and started to lick the top of the other's gigantic dick, licking it teasingly, sucking it like a lolipop, a groan escape from the latter's lip, taking the whole dick, deep throating him and started to bob his head, he pump the lower part of the dick that he can't reach even he deep throat the younger, gripping the blonde hair of his love, moaning and groaning as the hips thrust in his mouth, sync in the motion of his lips to the dick, making the older gaggle of the huge size puff in his mouth, soon the younger cum, gulping the liquid in his throat tasting a sweet bitter taste.

he entered, his dick to his lover tight pink hole, slowly, not wanting to hurt his love even he wanted a pleasure too but the person under him is more important.

As soon as the younger heard a pleasurable and heavenly moans from the other begging to be fuck harder deeeper and faster by his daddy and he fulfilled the request of his baby boy as soon he begged and called him daddy, he started to go faster, deeper and harder. as the wish of the other wanting to be fulfilled by him

"w-who you belonged t-to h-huh?" the younger said, pounding harder and faster.

"Yo-you! A-aah!" The older said moaning, and the younger hummed not satisfied to the answer as he get slower

"shout it and that's not the right answer uh-uh." the younger jokingly shrug and smiled

"I belonged to you da-daddy ah! Faster please!" The older demand and because the younger is satisfied with the answer he goes harder and faster

a skin slapping, moving bed probably caused by the hard and fast thrust, a moan and a groaned the only thing that can be heard throughout the room. owning the night, with them just pleasuring each other.

but what if this will be the
last time I can give you those?