And All along I believed I would find you

I've tried to seperate you two
but one of you keep coming back
enjoy your moment while it last

Third Person POV

After a days, no after a week..

They missed each other but they can't be together. they knew why or maybe just the other. How they wished that yesterday last longer. How they wished that everyday they are together it will stay forever.

But all of their expectations stays in their mind and just their world of imaginations. The truth slapping them, hitting them with a realizations. That they can't be and just can't . no questions, no explanations.

How can he say this? How will he explain this to him? How? Just give me a valid reasons to my questions. Just why? How cruel our world can be? How destiny destroyed us? How playful the fate can be?

These are the questions that keep messing with their minds, that they can't even answer too. But one question complete ruined their minds is" If they are together enough to called themselves us?"

They answer that with just sobs and cry, thinking that emotions will fly, but why?

It's just infatuation right?

-

They seemed to missed each other, as the two meet at their favorite place with a beautiful memories.

How they looked in each other's eyes, always filled with admiration, and adoration a look that just for each other.

How playful you are fate? What games will you play for us, between us? The existing and not? Oh c'mon give us a thrill.

A tear, precious crystal tear fall from their eyes, missing the each other presence or just them. Themselves.

Oh how cruel our world isn't it? Why they just can't be?

Oh dear no one. As in no one can separate us.

I am you, You are me.

-

"Oh my goodness I missed you so much kookie." the older said trying to hug the younger but he shoved him away making the older pout and feel  a pang in his chest, It's called pain.

"No, I don't miss you." the younger said, pouting and looking away.

"Yes you are." the older said and giggle.

"Explain." the younger said rolling his eyes.

"u-uh uh-uhm." the older stutter, want so say some words, but even one word is not coming out.

"okay then, I'm leaving." the younger walked away, but the older hold his hand stopping from walking away from the latter.

"okay fine I love you Jeon Jungkook, and I am not lying." the older finally said the truth and only truth, that wanting to be heard by younger so much.

"did you really mean it hyung?" the younger in the verge of crying mess. The older nodded smiling like a idiot.

"Hmm then kiss me!" The younger said rolling his eyes playfully, able to laugh, joke and smile again like his old self.

The older follow the other's command because he wanted it too, a shook younger kissed by the happy older. How cute right? How they lips felt so right to each other how fit their lips when they're kissing it's like it's meant to be kissed and reunited.

A burning sensation started as the kiss is getting hotter and hotter every minute and every second, the exploring of each other warm cavern, fighting who will be getting wrecked and the tounge thing completely burned their bodies.

How they excited, how urge they are can be seen that they really missed and love each other. The older wrap his hands to the younger's neck deepening the kiss, his legs getting lifted by younger bringing them closely to his waist, wrapping it around the younger's thin waist.

"Let's continue this in your home hmm shall we baby?" The older teased as soon as they break the kiss, even if they want to continue they don't want being watched by the judge stare of the others but they don't even care.

because no one will and can tell
how long this moment last
maybe this one last try, this time

no one will dare