Chapter 29-The New Year

December 31st

I've been drinking the pain and emotion away. I haven't used what Mario's guy gave me yet. Today has consisted of a lot of crying, and drinking. What a good way to start the new year. Having no family, my so called brothers popping up in my life and an abusive ex, who is in jail or I think.

At that point I wanted to make sure so I looked up his name in the database.

Jackson Wilson

Charged:assault

Bail:50,000

Status:released

He was released.

No no no this couldn't be happening now, not on top of everything. Does god really hate me.

I slowly get off the floor dizzy and nauseous. I check all the doors just in case, I didn't want him to come or break in. After checking everything I go back on the floor in my parents bathroom with the vodka bottle next to me.

Rocky keeps whining at me but I don't care anymore. I didn't want to feel this anymore, I hate it and I've already felt this once and I hated it. It was almost the new year, why not start it with a bang.

I got off the floor and went to my purse to grab a card. I grabbed the bag put a paper towel over the pill and crushed it. I put all the powder in two lines.

To all the pain, the memories, the bruises, the scars, the multiple surgeries, to everything that happened after my parents death.

Goodbye.

Stefan's p.o.v.

I was riding in the car when I got a text

Hey Stefan, it's Lizzie. Can you check on stassie. I'm out of town and so is Liam. She isn't picking up my phone and I want to make sure she's okay. There's a spare key under the planter next to the door-lizzie

Ok, I'll do that. Thanks for telling me-Stefan

No problem, just text me if she's ok-lizzie

Got it-Stefan

"Steven, go to Anastasia house" I said

"Sir what's the address?" He asked

I told him the address, then we went off. It was weird stassie would answer, she always answers.

"I'll call you to come back" I said

"Ok" he said

I reached the door and looked under the planter and it was there. I opened the door and stepped inside

"Stassie?" I questioned

No answer

I stepped more into the house and no sign of her. It started scaring me, where is she?

"Stassie?" I called again walking down the hallway, I saw at the end the door was open. This door was never opened.

I slowly peaked in and it was a bedroom, there was a picture of a man and woman and a little girl, that somewhat looks like stassie

"Stassie?" I said again

The bathroom was a bit open so I pushed it open and I saw stassie.

"Stassie" I said

Stassie's p.o.v

"Stassie" someone said behind me.

I looked behind and it was Stefan. Something came over me and I started sliding down the ground, tears streaming me. I slid to the floor, knees bent, my face and in my arms that is rested on my knees.