Chapter 65-anger

I was going to call him but I decided not to. I can't trust Andrew, he was apart of the problem. He was the nicest out of all of them, but let Aidan do everything to me.

I tried sleeping but I couldn't, I checked the time and it was 4:30am. I got out of bed and changed into shorts and a shirt and grabbed my shoes. From the kitchen table I took Stefan's key, and went in the elevator and went to the gym.

Basketball helped me relieve stress and take my mind off things. I couldn't just sit in a bed and think about this for hours on, I needed a distraction.

I reached the gym and put the key card on the detector and it let me in. I went inside and it looked like no one was here. I liked having the gym to myself. I went towards the back where the basketball hoops were. I grabbed the water and went there. I opened the door and saw the different hoops. I pushed the rack of balls towards my side and before I started I warmed up. I didn't want another injury.

I grabbed the ball and started shooting, I did free throws, lay ups, 3s and for fun some trick shots.

I couldn't land this one trick shot and I kept doing it over and over again. I got angry and frustrated so I threw the ball at the backboard as hard as I could

Anger is the next emotion I had.

I was mad at my brothers, they caused this on me. They were the reason why I'm not playing basketball right now, they are the reason that I have to hide in fear, they are the reason why I have trust issues, scared to do anything.

I was mad at my parents, they left me in this life all alone. I had to live with people I didn't know about, they left without saying goodbye.

I shouldn't be mad at my parents I'm selfish to even think that's acceptable. They didn't do anything wrong, it wasn't their fault they got into an accident.

I was angry at the world, they really wanted me to suffer so much. Why does life hate me so much, it really wanted to see my downfall and it has.

I threw the ball again across the court.

Ugh I hate life, why does it hate me so much. I got up and I couldn't put pressure on my left knee as much. I forgot how much it can hurt when I haven't practiced much and I just suddenly play again. I went hard today, when I should have gone light instead.

I put the basketball back and left the gym. I looked at the time and it was almost 7am. I went back in the elevator and went back to the penthouse. The doors opened and went inside

I somewhat limped but it wasn't too bad, I just need to rest.

"There you are, why did you leave?" Stefan said scaring me

"I needed to clear my head, I went to the gym" I replied

"Why didn't you wake me up" he asked

"I needed to be alone" I replied

"Ok, just give me a heads up because you know" he said

"Got it" I said with attitude

I grabbed some bread and the avocado and made myself avocado toast. I would make eggs but I hate eggs, they've always made me nauseous.

"Do you want some?" I asked

"No thanks, I already ate" he said

"Ok" I replied

I finished making it and went towards the bar stool.

"Why are you limping?" He asked

"It's nothing" I replied

"Stassie why are you limping?" He asked again more serious

"Seriously it's nothing" I replied getting annoyed

"Stassie" he said

"It's nothing seriously, I just overdid it while playing. Can you drop it now" I said with anger and attitude

I snapped at him and he didn't deserve it. I was hurting and angry for everything and I took it out at him

"I'll be in my office if you need me" he said getting up suddenly before I could say anything

I mentally cursed at myself, I didn't mean to snap at him, it was an accident I was just mad at my brothers.

I finished my breakfast and grabbed rocky to take on a walk

"I'm taking rocky on a walk" I said loud enough for him to hear

I didn't hear a response so I just grabbed my phone and left.

I went downstairs and took rocky on the walk. I looked at my phone and Andrew's phone number was still there waiting for me to call him.

If I were to call him it wouldn't be from my phone and not from Stefan's or my place. I had to be careful just in case if they were going to track me. I was going to be in the middle of the city in a wig and glasses on.

I needed my answers and I was going to get it.

I finished walking rocky and went back to the apartment. I was now getting tired and I didn't sleep much last night so I decided to take a nap on the couch.

I woke up couple hours later, and the rest of the day was boring. Stefan didn't come out of the office, and I just stayed in the couch putting ice on my knee.

I was now back in the bed and my knee is doing better but it still hurts

"Stefan I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was just angry that this is happening and i took it out on you. I'm sorry" I said

"It's okay, I know you're hurting and I didn't know where you were I was worried. I didn't want to lose you" he said

"I don't want to lose you either" I replied

Tonight I was able to fall asleep but sadly it was cut short from a nightmare.

I woke up covered in sweat, the clothes sticking on me and panting. It was a bad dream, it was Aidan finding me and taking me back and hurting me again.

"stassie you're okay" Stefan reassured

"What happened?" He asked

"Nightmare" I replied trying to regulate my breathing

Fear is the next emotion I had

A/n

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. When will she contact Andrew? Soon? Never? Find out next time see you later byeeee

Vote and comment