GloxiniaxFem!Fairy!reader|NSFW

You and Gloxinia have been together for over 32 years. You both met each other long before he became king, at a festival. One thing led to another and soon enough you found yourselves falling in love.

So here you guys are a normal and peaceful morning together. The sun just starting to rise above the forest's treetops, seeping into the bedroom of the Fairy King. All the while you lay wrapped in Gloxinia's warm embrace.

Gloxinia's eyes fluttered open, his golden eyes taking in the pinks and oranges of the sun. His arm laced around your nude form, his fingertips relishing your soft (s/c) skin as he pulls you closer. You didn't even stir from your slumber, his movements not even phasing you in the slightest. He must've exhausted you last night.

He pulls you to be flush against his body, admiring the way your body fit against his. It was almost like you were designed for him. He pressed his lips to the back of your ear, peppering it with kisses. He felt his whole being at peace just by the sound of your soft breaths.

Gloxinia always loved mornings like this with you. He always enjoyed having the chance to hold you close to him, inhaling your scent as he listened to the sound of your heartbeat from beneath his fingertips. He never admits it but he always felt the calmest whenever you were in his presence.

He knew the world you both lived in could be unreasonably cruel. Especially with the demons wreaking havoc at every turn. He wanted to treasure you, to worship you, while you were here with him. His soft fingertips drifted to your hips, squeezing them gently in his palms.

Your eyelashes batted open as you shifted over to face warm chest, snuggling into him further. He laughed quietly, tightening his hold on you to press himself closer to your body. You were far from a morning person, you rather stay in bed with Gloxinia and enjoy his warm embrace than get out of bed.

He, on the other hand, had to be a morning person because he was the King. He knew he needed to get up soon to attend his duties but seeing you pressed up to him like this made him want to ditch. He can do his duties in another hour or so, right now he's going to take his time to appreciate you.

"You're warm,"

You mumbled into his chest as you entangled your legs with his trying to get closer.

"Are you still that tired?"

You hummed in agreement, nodding against him. You admired the way you could heart his heart flutter sometimes when you spoke.

"Well,"

He held you close to his chest as he placed you on your back, making sure your wings were comfortable, hovering over your (smaller/taller) frame. He pressed a chaste kiss to your jawline,

"I have something in mind that'll wake you up,"

His deep voice sent a wave of goosebumps throughout your body. You giggled rubbing your hands along the bridges of his muscular shoulders. It's not like you could refuse him, you were just as turned on as he was.

"Xinia, we just had sex last night,"

You couldn't mask the sweet smile on your face, never mind the love in your eyes just looking at him. He always made you feel wanted, feel cherished, feel loved. Even now your chest pinged and felt indescribably warm.