KingxFem!Dom!Magic!reader|NSFW

Warning; This goes straight into it

"Hmm, look at such a pretty sight you are,"

King whimpered at your teasing. He was laid out on display, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the sheets, like it was the only thing that could hold him down. His head and upper back were cushioned by his pillow chastiefol, his brows creased as sweet whimpers and moans dripped from his lips.

You had two of your fingers dipped inside him, prepping him for what's next. His muscles rippled as you entered the third finger into his heat. His face flushed red, his swollen lips parted as he panted. You clenched your thighs together tightly in hopes of drowning out your own arousal.

A high whimper escaped his lips as your fingers slowly retracted from his velvety walls. Immediately they began to clutch around nothing, already missing your touch. His eyes followed your movements as you waved your hand down at your bare netherlands, a spoof of (f/c) dust emerging. Your womanhood now turned into the eight-inch version of a man's.

God, you still looked so sexy. Who would've guessed King had a huge kink for something as big as this? He almost turned you down the first time you asked him about it. He's glad he didn't because ever since you've made sure to treat him every so often with your magic.

You leaned down to spit on his throbbing hole, forcing him to tremble at the feeling. After you made sure he was wet enough, you spat into your hand before jacking yourself off so you wouldn't hurt him entering too dry.

"Are you ready baby boy?"

He leaned up off the green pillow placing his hand on your cheek, looking deep into your (e/c) eyes. He nodded lazily,

"Yeah, I'm ready,"

He gave you a sloppy kiss of tongue and teeth before you push him back down onto his pillow. His heart rate sped up due to your manhandling and he immediately spread his legs for you to get situated between them. As you shift on the bed you put yourself on your knees, grabbing his thighs and surprising him by pulling all of him in your lap. He whined at the sudden jerk, his aching hard-on slapping against his lower stomach.

With a smile, you began to prod your length at his entrance, a sly grin on your face when his breath hitches. You slowly insert yourself, your tip past the ring of muscles. One of his hands shot up to his face, as he clamped it over his mouth while he let out a deep moan. Oh, your sensitive boy.

"Oh, you're so a sensitive aren't you, baby boy? Why are you getting so flustered already?"

The moment your hips were flushed with his, you began to rub circles into his hips. Even though this wasn't the first time it still hurt to stretch him out like this, not even your fingers really help that. So you stayed still as best as possible to let him adjust to your new size.

You lean over him, taking one hand off his hips to hold the headboard of the bed. Your face only inches from his, you lean in and brush your noses together,

"Harls, baby boy... are you ok?"

His furrowed brows eased slightly. His eyes squeezed shut, relaxed before opening his amber orbs to look at your (e/c) lust-filled ones. He nodded timidly, leaning up as he wrapped his arms on your shoulders while burying his head into the crook of your neck.