LudocielXFem!Demon!reader|NSFW| PART 2

WARNING; fem!dom! aggressive; handjob

Sitting high on your throne in a newly conquered castle, you look down at the blue hybrid bird demons.

"What do you mean, you lost?"

Your head lifted from resting against your hand, and your gaze hardened, your lower class soldiers wavering under its intensity.

"You-You're Grace, we tried to the best of our capabilities to advance, but-but we were outnumbered... while you were here interrogating with one of the goddess commanders, we didn't have any stronger warriors, especially now that Meliodas has betrayed us-it was only a matter of time before the goddesses-"

"You were defeated... By... The goddess clan?"

The trembling spider hybrid leader was visibly shaking as he all but cried. Waving his hands out in front of him, he panicked even more the moment you abruptly stood to your feet, heels clicking with the stone floor harshly.

"No! Yes, but-but-Our Savior, My Lady, please please understand we truly fought until the very end, but sir Meliodas appeared and our fleet can't withstand any more casualties!"

You looked down at your failed general with a stone gaze as you began to piece things together... Meliodas usually was the first to know if you planned an attack that would be catastrophic to any race, this was merely a supply run. Which means Meliodas most likely wasn't the one in control of the attack-

Your eyes widened slightly, filled with rage that would not deepen into the rest of your features. The black hair prince was the only one who would've known to launch the attack... seems as though you left him with soured flavor. You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath, before letting it out with low laughter.

You run a hand through your (h/c) locks and brush them out of your face while a smile graced your features. Your tense posture dropped as you thought of all the things you would do to him. He still has yet to apologize to you for flirting with that filth. Just thinking about it made your tail brush and sweep against the floor just behind your feet.

"I do not condone you and your unacceptable poor efforts... no matter, I will refrain from reprimanding you because you are not at fault-entirely at least,"

"Thank you! Thank you, my Lady!-"

He continued to ramble on, but you merely shooed him away with a wave of your manicured hand. You threw your hair behind your shoulder. You looked through the broken stain windows and watched the fading light from the fleeting sun, the perfect time to pay your little twisted angel a visit.

"Is that all you must inform me of?"

"Yes-"

"Good."

With that, a dark presence flooded the room as your wings of pure darkness emerged. The wind from their sudden appearance made your hair flow in its light breeze. You pushed yourself forward, using your wings to narrowly burst through one of the still pristine glass windows, ironically one made in honor of the Supreme Diety herself. You soared through the sky on the verge of a blind rage, as you made your way through the Fairy King's forest.