ZeldrisXFem!Demon!reader|fluff

Welcome! Today is going to consist of another cycle of hell you call life. See, you follow the Ten Commandments wherever they travel no matter what realm it may be. You were more or less a nanny... Yes, a nanny.

You made sure certain tasks go taken care of and made sure certain quotas were met. Cleaned up after a big mess, cleaned their clothes, made their sacrifice schedules, made sure the Commandments were fed and satisfied.

Doesn't seem like much, huh? It is when it's the Then Commandments. Not everyone made your job more difficult than it was, but some like Galand and Estarossa certainly did.

Galand would always make you feel more like a personal slave than a dignified caretaker, belittling you and humiliating you by using his commandment as he makes you answer questions you wished you never had.

Estarossa however was certainly worse in your opinion. He did nothing but tease you and flirt with you. If you were cleaning something like a piece of Galand's armor he'd kick over the bucket you were using.

If you were making food he'd throw something in it to ruin it, saw with the sacrifices. If it was Melascula's time, for instance, he would eat like five people she needs to eat. Does he get in trouble? No, you do instead.

Oh, would you look at that? Talk about irony, here it is. Estarossa getting you in trouble with Monspeet because he just threw his newly cleaned cape, into the mud. Now with no witnesses, you have a sympathetic Monspeet holding his cloak as he shakes it out while you have Derieri pinning you to the wall.

"Do you think this is funny, pest? You think ruining our shit is funny don't you?"

You shook your head furiously, her dark aura getting more intense by the second. She had you by your black collar. Yes, an actual collar. Unannounced to her you were finding it harder to breathe since the back of her hand was pushing down tremendously on your windpipe.

Monspeet had his back turned and just thought she was holding you by your shoulders, had he known he'd help you down from her grasp. But he didn't know and here you were struggling to breathe and keep consciousness, all the while trying to not get one punched by Derieri.

You couldn't hear much but suddenly the force around your neck lightened, not by much but enough for you to breathe better than before. You look over her shoulder and realize a red blob. That red blob clears up and you realize it's your worst nightmare. It was the angry garden gnome himself, Zeldris.

"Derieri, I'm not going to repeat myself. Drop. Her. Now,"

His voice was laced with rage, as you felt his aura growing malicious. It terrified you. Reluctantly Derieri let her hand slip out of your collar, once she felt Monspeet's hand on her shoulder. You fell to the floor on your knees, immediately bowing over in front of them. Before anyone said anything, you quickly spat out your explanation with your eyes squeezed shut.

"I'm very sorry Sir Monspeet! I never intended for your cape to become so filthy! Honest! I tried so hard to get all the blood out! I never wanted it to fall into the mud and I'm sorry! Please don't think I find this funny because I don't! It won't happen again I swear"

You didn't look up, but you could hear movement and then the sound of two people walking away, most likely Derieri and Monspeet. That's it. In your mind, you're as good as dead right now. You had a huge crush on Zeldris for thousands of years, however, he acts nothing but cold to you. Granted he's cold to pretty much everyone, but even that fact made it hard for you to believe that he could have feelings for you.

You could hear his slow footsteps as they make their way in front of you. Great, it's over. Make things worse? It's time for Zeldris to get his tea that you're supposed to prepare for him. Instead, he's here, in front of you and it's ten minutes late for his tea time. You're so dead.

"Look at me,"

His voice was smooth and authoritative. You lift your head hesitantly, avoiding contact with his dark alluring eyes. A sigh escaped his lips, and you see him get down on a knee. His hand laced itself through your (h/c) hair close to your roots, as he makes you lift your head more to look at him.

His face looked blank but his dark eyes seemed... lighter? Now wasn't the time to be checking him out though! You mentally scold yourself as a small blush of red arises to your cheekbones. You scrunch your eyes so you can take your humiliation, instead, you hear a small huff of a laugh. Opening one eye very reluctantly you catch the millisecond of a tiny smile on his face.

He lets his hand fall out of your hair bringing it to your upper arm as he stands, taking you with him. He checks you over for any severe injuries you can't help but pick up on a small scowl that appears on his fine features. You realize the way his hand lets go of your arm and his fingertips grace over the bruised skin of your neck.

"What a pity..."

His voice was quiet but still deep and commanding. He can't ever drop the 'future king' attitude, can he? You on the other hand had your hearts racing so fast your hands were trembling and you could hear it in your ears. He feels the hastened rhythms of your hearts and he smirks. His fingers slide to hold your throat careful not to block your airways but giving you a small squeeze on the sides.

He loves the way you squeaked at his actions and how you started to tremble, your face crimson. He leans in closer so your noses are barely touching, his warm, minty breath fanning your face.

"You know your place don't you, (Y/n)?"

You couldn't speak you were too overwhelmed and thoughts were racing through your head faster than your hearts. You nodded slightly, scared to take your (e/c) eyes off him.

"Of course you do... You're my little maid,"

With that, he squeezed a little more pressure on the sides of your neck, not enough to hurt but enough for you to whimper from the pleasure. He let you go almost forcefully as he turned and began to walk away. Your breathing was labored and your hand ran over your neck, missing the warmth he brought but also in disbelief of his sudden behavior change.

"Come on now, Little Maid. I've got plenty of things for you to do in my bedroom,"

 I've got plenty of things for you to do in my bedroom,"