GloxiniaXFem!Human!reader|NSFW

"What are you talking about Gloxinia?!"

Tears streamed down your face, your eyebrows deeply furrowed as you became overwhelmed with anger and confusion. In front of you stood a man you thought you once loved. His eyes were dark and hollow, his expression was loveless with a small smirk that even looked sadistic. The colors of his wings even looked dull compared to their once brilliant beauty.

"Gloxinia, you know me! You've known me for centuries, what do you mean?"

Your voice was breaking as the pain started to settle in the cracks. He didn't even look at you the same, but how could he not remember you? Only 3,000 years ago you were the love of his life.  You remember the cherished moments you both shared...

Your first kiss

You and Gloxinia where hiding under a giant leaf from the trencial down pour. The two of you were on the outskirts of the kingdom, it was a peaceful era before the holy war. Your wet (h/c) locks clung in drapes and to the sides of your face, water droplets collected on your (s/c) face. Your (f/c) dress/outfit clung to your body, Gloxinia's pants clung to his legs more, his hair a deep red as it slicked to his back, and draped on his shoulders.

You were both on a significantly lower branch on the tall tree, he was a young king yet he still possessed such power that surged through his forest.  You both had your hands on the giant leaf above you as you laughed like utter idiots.

"Xinia!"

You laughed and shouted at him as you fumbled with your side of the leaf causing a lit of water to splash onto the branch drenching you guys further. Gloxinia reached over your lap as he laughed yelling at you.

"Pedal! Noo!"

He had a bright smile on his face as he held up your side with his hands while he angled his wings to hold up his side of the leaf. His face was so close yours you could smell his minty breath and the way his natural musk smelt like daisies and pine. You two had been dating for a while, you just never had the courage to actual kiss him before.

Until now, the opportunity for to tempting to pass up. You brush a stray lock of his hair away from his face, behind his ear. He looked at you with a questioning look and just as he was about to speak you cupped his soft face in your hands and capture his lips with your own.

Your eyes were closed so you couldn't see the way his shock melted away, his eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of your lips against his. You heard and felt the small vibration of his hum of content and felt his hand suddenly holding your face. Then you felt his other hand on your face and suddenly, you felt cold raindrops starting to land on your back... you could've sworn that you felt like you were slipping.

You didn't realize it too late, but Gloxinia's wings fluttered when he let go of your side of the leaf to hold your face, getting so lost in the kiss he began to fall back off the branch with you in his arms. You had a tight grip on his shoulders in a small daze as you peeked your eyes open. You split away too late, a smile and a squeal escaping your lips as you saw you both fall completely off the branch,

"-Xinia!"

He slowly opened his eyes, realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. He smiled and giggled as he ignored the rose color dusting his cheeks as he trapped your waist and used his wings to glide safely down.