TarmielXreader|Fluff|

Warning; There's no smut you filthy animal~

You sat down on the cloud flooring, setting your feet into the warm water of the secluded pond. It was morning and the sky of the goddess realm had just turned shades of soft light pinks. You were never a morning person, to begin with so there you were, in your pure white nightgown letting your messy (h/c) hair be.

You heard the sound of giant wings as they fluttered down getting louder as it came to a stop. You didn't bother looking, barely keeping your own eyes open. Tarmiel has been your lover for thousands of years by now, you know him just a by the way he breathes. His voice filled your ears as he stepped closer until he stood directly behind your form.

"You are very endearing when you are half asleep, my dear"

The other two heads all chimed in their own compliments and agreements. You merely forced a hummed response, shutting your eyes in exhaustion. You couldn't see but he looked from you to the pond in front of you, a dashing smile on his lips. Without you fighting back he strips you of the nightgown.

You furrow you're eyebrows with a whine at the heat loss,

"Tar, why?"

You whined not caring about your now nude form, as he folds the nightgown neatly settling it down onto the cloud-like ground. Without responding he hums sweetly, removing his own robes and doing the same to them. He then returns to you and picks you up, holding you close to his chest as he makes his way into the pond.

"Tar?"

He lightly shushes you with a kiss to your head as you finally open your eyes again. He had brought you into the middle of the shallow pond, sinking onto his knees slowly-submerging you into the nice warm water. You couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief and bliss feeling the warm water bring peace to your tense muscles. Tarmiel rearranged himself behind you as you let him move your body however he wanted.

Bringing your shoulders back gently he manages to pull you to dunk your hair into the water, running his large strong hands through your hair. He was careful to not pull his fingers through any knots aggressively, being calm and making sure to wash your body thoroughly. His hands play with your hair under the water, not being able to resist how soft it feels even though it hasn't been dried to it's natural beauty.

After a half hour of washing you, he scoops you back into his arms and walks you back to the shore without any hurry in his steps. Once he reaches the shore, the water splashes and surges in tiny waves as he pulls his feet through. He dries you down with a fluffy white towel that seemingly materialized from thin air, and delicately dried you off section by section from your feet to your legs. Drying your torso he's sure to dry off under your breasts and their entirety before drying off the rest of your body.

He wraps your hair into the towel setting it into a makeshift hat upon your head as he grabs your pure white nightgown. You raise your hands above your head to help him slide it onto your figure once again and sit on the cloud ground as he dried himself off and got dressed-too tired to do it yourself.

Once he was all set he sat behind you once again and unwrapped your towel hat and started to really dry it. After your hair was mostly a mixture of dry and damp he just happened to have a brush on hand... You're beginning to get the feeling he planned this all along. He started to brush out you hair starting from the bottom and working his way to the top, brushing any knots out of your beautiful (h/c) hair.

"Your hair is really soft after you wash it,"

You huff out a small laugh as you began to fall into the touch of his fingers running through your hair... Suddenly you feel a chunk of sectioned hair on both of your shoulders. Is he-?

"Tar-"

You whined out to him, just wanted to cuddle into his lap and fall back into a deep slumber. He kept moving his fingers shifting your hair to make a sweet yet simplistic braided pattern.

"shh stop fussing I'm just braiding your hair,"

He leans down to peck the top of you head as he finishes up braiding your hair. With a soft hair elastic he pulls it off of his wrist and to tie your braided hair into place, making sure he doesn't pull on your hair. Once he finishes he places it over your shoulder and then slides his arms under yours, wrapping around your abdomen. He pulls you entirely into his lap and kisses you cheek as your back lays entirely against his chest. 

"...you didn't have to do that..."

"Oh but dearest, I wanted to-you deserve the best and only the best,"

You smiled lazily mumbling an 'I love you' as you nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. You didn't need to look at him to know all his faces had a big grin on each of them, or to know that his wings fluffed up and shivered in delight. You could feel his heart starting to race almost as if it was trying to synchronize it's pattern with yours. You smiled softly and your thumbs rubbed circles on the back of his hands that encased yours.

"Angel? How about a kiss?"

You leaned up and kissed under his jaw, and you found yourself truly at peace being in his embrace as he holds you tighter, sweet deep laughter coming from his lips. Slowly everything came together around you, lulling you back into a deep slumber. The warmth of the permanent sunsetting tones in the cloudy sky. The sounds of the soft rippling waves in the warm pond. The feeling of the clouds surrounding you on the soft ground, and the warmth from Tarmiel holding you in his arms.

You always thought being the only human ascended angle would be lonesome and tiring, but from the moment you fell in love with Tarmiel you knew you would be ok. You would always be his little angel.