GloxiniaXShy!Fem!Demon!reader|fluff

Warning; Season 4 Spoilers

"Xinia!"

You growled playfully, your (h/c) hair drenched as you sat in the shallow water of the pond. Your outfit was clinging to your body, water droplets dripping down your face. There standing at the edge was the love of your life, the fairy King. He had his arms wrapped around his firm torso, sweet laughter spilling from his lips.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself!"

He couldn't stop laughing, it was almost so contagious you dropped the fake pout and were oblivious to the small smile that made it's way to your lips. Your face was flushed and you were embarrassed about looking like a fool, and then you saw his hand in front of you. His laughter died out and he was slightly hovering over the pond, waiting for you to take his hand as he smiled gently. You felt your hearts race as you saw the softness in his golden eyes.

"Come on now, my Queen. Take my hand?"

You felt your cheeks flush and you bit your lip, looking down and back to him you nod your head. Your hand laced in his as he pulled your hand past his shoulder making your chest flush with his in a sudden moment. You let out a squeak of surprise and his other arm loops under your thighs to hold you up. You nuzzle your head into his chest and cling to his shoulders, his hand once holding yours, intertwines itself in your hair needling through your drenched locks.

He let out a small chuckle as he leaned back with you still in his arms. You smiled and buried your face into his chest when he leaves a kiss on the top of your head. He hovers over the moonlit pond, his arms wrapped around you securely as you shift to make yourself more comfortable. You wiggle your leg out of his hooked arm, and straddle his hips letting your legs dangle. He brings his knees up to make both of you more comfortable and secure. You wrap your arms around him, feeling the dips and muscles of his bareback.

The two of you glide over the isolated pond for what seemed like hours, admiring the peace the two of you brought to each other. It was hard for you two to be together like this... Gloxinia was a head member of Stigma and you were one of the generals for the Ten Commandments. Opposing sides of war yet you fell for the fairy almost the moment you saw him. You didn't believe in what the demons were trying to achieve nor did you agree with the morals of Stigma led by the Goddess clan. You were just an inside informant for Meliodas. You and Meliodas grew up together since you were the daughter of Gowther, you were born shortly before his imprisonment.

One of Gloxinia's arms left the small of your back, to grab a glowing flower from a nearby tree , placing it into your hair. You smiled and buried your face into his bare chest embarrassed. He let out a chuckle as he ran his finger's through your hair. He looked up at the sky, the moon starting to set but the sun not yet peeking over the horizon. He pouted disappointedly, his loving gaze back on your figure.

"Y/n, my love..."

You hum lifting yourself to look at him, a saddened look adorning his features. You look over to the side to see the moon starting to set. You tensed a little, holding onto him tighter with a pout on your flushed features.

"...Oh, it's uh... getting time for me to go, huh?"

Gloxinia looked at you as he unwound your hands from around him, lacing his fingers with yours as he held your hands. Slowly he flew up further above the lake, your legs slightly tangled. He stopped at almost the perfect timing, the moon looking like it was exactly behind him, the glow illuminating his fine features. His deep red hair swayed with the light breeze and his wings shown brightly from behind him, making him look even more graceful.