Special!|MelesculaxGaland| NSFW

"Ahh, Finally..."

Melascula sighed as she stretched her nude form, a series of satisfying cracks and pops make her sigh out in pleasure. Her long pale pink hair flowed with the water's ripples.

"The last time I've bathed was a couple of days before our release from that damned seal,"

With a long disappointed sigh, she sinks her body down to sit on the large smooth rock floor of the lake. The water just barely covering her breasts, only revealing her upper cleavage.

A rustle could be heard from the forest behind her. She clearly heard but kept her eyes closed and was still relaxing, enjoying the feeling of the warm water engulfing her body.

"Galand, I can hear you. There's no point in hiding from me,"

The man chuckled making his way through the brush, stepping on the rock just a little ways behind her.

"I can't seem to surprise you anymore, hm?"

"No, I'm afraid you can't,"

Melascula smiled but didn't move at all, at peace with the comforting sound of the calm water. Galand cleared his voice, with his hand in front of his mouth.

"I... brought you a gift, my dear,"

She shifted her head slightly towards his direction but don't fully look around. With an eyebrow raised, she fights the urge to smile at his affectionate gesture.

"Oh? What did you get me?"

The sound of splashes and swishing sound of the water muffled the sound of Galand's boots as he walked into the lake. He stopped shortly behind her, the water at his knees. Slowly he got down on his knees settling Melascula's hips between his thighs. The water now only engulfing a little past his narrow hips.

He places a hand on Melascula's shoulder before leaning in slightly. His hand goes in front of Melascula so she can see the light blue orb of a powerful soul in his hand.

She opened her eyes and saw what was in his hand before leaning back into his armored chest, rising her chest out exposing the top of her rose-colored areolae. She hummed against his cold chest plate loving the colder sensation on her flushed skin.

"You're too soft,"

"Only for you, my dear,"

She smiles and opens her snake-like mouth as Galand feeds it to her watching her eyes light up now that her hunger is satisfied. He rests his face on the side of her small head, brushing his armored knuckles gently along the side of her face and jawline.

"You look so divine like this,"

He takes her hair and parts it to drape down her shoulders beside her perky breasts. He gently works his metal fingers into the tense bridges of her neck, working out all the knots. She flutters her eyelashes closed with her lips parted slightly as she borderline moans at the action.

Leaning his head down he plants a kiss on the crook of her neck while he moves his hand to work on her shoulders. He takes both his hands sensually sliding them down to her hands, his could metal touch never once leaving her skin. She absolutely loved it.