DrolexShy!Gloxinia's!Sister!reader| fluff

There he is, the giant of your dreams... talking to your brother. Gloxinia has been friends with the fellow king for years and ever since you two were introduced you couldn't help but have feelings for him.

You found his blue skin and eye so unique it was enchanting. Everything about him, his 'psh' of a laugh even how emotionless his voice may seem.

Yet here you are hiding behind a tree because you're scared to make a fool of yourself. You poor, poor thing. With a dreamy sigh, you watch him from a distance. Until...

"Boo!"

You screech flying back off the huge tree branch you were leaning on. Your (f/c) sheen wings fluttered putting you back onto the tree branch. It was none other than your sister Gerhearde, she was footing above you in a fit of giggles.

You yelled at here as to how to mean that was, your face flushed red with embarrassment. Unannounced to you, that little outburst caught both Gloxinia and Drole's attention. Gloxinia leaned over holding his stomach since he saw the whole thing, while Drole gazed at your small flustered form.

"Those two are always messing with one another, I'm glad they're my siblings,"

Drole was enchanted, zoned out everything Gloxinia had just told him. He was too busy admiring you. Your wings, your (short/long) (h/c) as it bounced with your movements. Your pointed ears, your (e/c) eyes, your flawless (s/c), even your shouting voice at Gerheade was beautiful.

Gloxinia looked from Drole to you, and back again. A sly smirk grew on his face, he flew closer to Drole's face.

"You have a crush on my baby sister, don't you Drole?"

Drole seemed to slightly jump at Gloxinia's accuracy. He darted his eye around as if nothing happened,

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you are inferring,"

The indigo flush on Drole's cheekbones said otherwise. Gloxinia just rolled his eyes not believing  Drole's lie. Instead, he comes up with a little... competitive idea. He flew back with a leisurely shrug,

"Ok, I guess you don't like her then... it's a shame, really. Guess Wedel will be the one to win her over then."

Drole's eye showed anger and sudden confusion, as it darted to Gloxinia's floating form.

"What do you mean, 'win her over'?"

His voice seemed even deeper laced with agitation. He knew of Wedel, he was a strong warrior amongst the fairies and he was known to be quiet popular with women. Drole didn't have half the self-confidence as he did, so in his mind, he didn't stand a chance against him when it came to winning you over. That wasn't the shock factor for him, it was the fact he thought Gloxinia just said he had a chance with you.

Of course, he thinks that Gloxinia is teasing him which is the cause of is irritation. The feelings he's harbored for you are genuine and always will be, he doesn't see the fun in joking about it. he narrowed his eye at Gloxinia,

"I don't find your teasing to be humourous,"

"Huh? I assure you that I'm not trying to tease you. Isn't it obvious?"