Ludocielx Fem!Demon!reader|NSFW

WARNING: Very Kinky, FemDom

Enemies. That's what you were and always have been. Ludociel was one of the four archangels, and you were a close ally of the Ten commandments. You were Meliodas and Zeldris' older sister, so it makes sense. You were known to be a reckless and merciless gladiator, a hero to your race.

Yet there was a secret you held that not even Meliodas knew. You were having an affair with Ludociel, the leader of the Four Archangels. You fell in love with him slowly after every battle you two shared. Something about the way he made it a challenge to win, it gave you an adrenaline rush.

So it made sense here you are, sneaking around the Tower of Grace as you masked your intense dark arua. Just as you saw Ludociel, you hid behind a pillar, your (dark color) tail sweeping lightly against the pristine floor. You saw his 'Divine' Lance Corporal, Nerobasta.

"Sir Ludociel, are you alright?"

She came nearly running up to him, her pink curls bouncing as they framed her perfect face. You had confidence in your appearance it's just that Narobasta's a very beautiful-looking woman. You felt like there was an unknown competition over Ludociel, a much bigger game of tug-of-war than there should be.

He turned around, his long ebony locks swaying with his movement as they draped around his magnificent wings. His fox-eyes are so well hidden behind his pure facade it looked as if he was permanently smiling. He was a true masterpiece, sculpted perfectly from the Supreme Deity... He's the only thing to thank her for.

"I am well. Why do you find a need to question my demeanor?"

He acted calm and natural as usual to the naked eye but you knew through the minuscule actions he was skeptical of her sudden question. You could tell from the tense posture he wasn't in the mood to deal with her. However your eyes were playing tricks on you and if you didn't know better, he seemed glad to hear her worried for him.

"You seem to be bothered, sir. You keep disappearing after our meetings with the council. I merely wanted to check on your well-being,"

She looked like she wanted to put her hands on his chest to be dramatic like you see in the human's theater arts. Your (e/c) eyes darkened, you have always hated her, mainly because of the way she acted like Ludociel was hers and she only belonged to him. Please, you were the only one for him. At least that's what he's told you, but he has no reason to lie to you, right?

"Although it is appreciated, you are stepping out of your boundaries Narobasta. I assure you what I do isn't any of your concern,"

His signature smile holds a small passive-aggressive meaning. The agitation in his voice didn't go unnoticed by either of you. His eyebrows furrowed slightly to further his point.

"... my apologies sir, I will leave you be, "

She turns around and a victorious smirk graces your features. Just as Ludociel turns to continue to your pillar, Narobasta stops walking away in the entry frame. She doesn't turn around but you can see her eyes shift to look behind her and a flirtatious grin appears on her lips.

"If you're ever feeling... stressed, I could always relieve you in your bedroom, Sir,"

You saw red. How dare she try to claim what was yours. Your eyes were fully black even the whites of your eyes. Your aura was becoming harder to hide, it seems it already reached Ludociel judging by the way he tenses momentarily before a haughty chuckle escapes his throat. Your fists were clenched so tight you could feel your sharp nails pierce through your palms. Your teeth were gritted so tight you could hear the sound of them grinding together.