Special!|MonspeetxDerieri|NSFW

"Monspeet?"

"hm?"

"... Do you want to try?"

"Try what?"

"To see what our feelings our for each other?-Fuck, forget it. That was stupid of me to ask-"

"What ever do you mean Derieri? That's not a question to be ashamed of. I'm just glad you have enough trust in me to ask such a question,"

Monspeet stood up from his chair in front of the fireplace. He calmly walked over to where Derieri was sitting on the bed of hay, facing the wall and away from him. She was still embarrassed to say such a thing, even though it was Monspeet so it did make things easier. She's known him her whole life, something like this couldn't possibly ruin their close bond... could it?

He finally made his way over to her, the hay bedding dipping as he puts his knee upon it. He places a hand on her cheek, his thumb brushing against her cheekbone while his fingertips get lost in her short yet wild orange locks. He couldn't look away from her dark eyes, as if there was something lurking deep inside them to make them even darker. Lust.

His eyes seemed to sparkle through the darkness of his commandment.  His mustache quirked up along with the movement of his lips as he smirked, bringing his face closer to Derieri's. Their noses brushed against each other as his lips ghosted over hers. They could feel the other's warm breaths on their faces. To Monspeet it was exhilarating although he kept it hidden behind his flirtatious composure.

"There's no reason not to try,"

His voice deeper in a sensual way, it caused a shiver to run down Derieri's spine. She was already loving it. Those words were all it took for the fun to begin. Monspeet's lips met Derieri's soft ones, starting at a slow pace to ensure her comfort. His other hand slowly made it's way from under her knee to underneath the middle of her thigh, giving it a small squeeze. Derieri moaned softly into the kiss and a dusting of pink spread across her cheekbones.

Monspeet smirked and licked her bottom lip before lightly tugging at it between his teeth. She parted her lips and allowed his tongue to slip inside to explore his cavern. His tongue lapped around her own and licked against her teeth as she submitted to him. She gasped and softly moaned into the heated make-out session finding her clothes starting to get in the way.

She placed a hand on his chest to signal him to separate. Both pulled apart panting, as Monspeet threw off his purple cape onto the floor and quickly pulled off his blue shirt. Derieri ripped her pink button-up open, some buttons flying due to her strength. Their hands were back on each other almost instantaneously. Monspeet climbed on top of Derieri with a knee pressed against her clothed heat between her thighs.

He bent his head down into the crook of her neck leaving hickeys and bruises of teeth marks as he continued to claim her neck. He brought his hands up to her exposed breasts, although there was a strip of darkness covering where her areolae should be, it didn't stop him.

He took one into his hand and fondled it at first, before giving it a rough squeeze that sends her arching up into his touch. He trailed his other hand further down to the waistband of her skirt, hooking his forefinger into the hem. He pulls away from her neck and takes his hand away from her breast to mimic the other dipping his forefinger to grab the waistband.