thirteen

ATHENAS POV.

Today was the first day of my new school and I did not want to go.

After the whole shopping fiasco, the Biologicals and I spent the weekend lounging. Something was definitely off after they came down from the third floor though. Adriano seemed scared of me? Giovanni didn't send me his "mean" looks as much, and Demitri's friend Gianni came from out of nowhere.

I didn't mind him, he gave me a way better vibe then pride and prejudice that's for sure.

Stepping out the shower, I wrapped my self in a towel and walked to my closet, Gio told me there were no uniforms although it was a private school.

Weird, but I didn't mind. I refuse to wear a uniform.

Pulling my new clothes out the closet, I set them down before putting on lotion and putting my long ass hair in a high ponytail. This could show my tattoo but I don't care.

I was kinda in a rush so I quickly put on my slightly ripped jeans, a fitted navy sweater- since it was as the middle of March and the weather was bipolar-   some white sneakers, and a necklace Neptune got me.

Athenas outfit (w/o the purse)

Grabbing my book bag I made my way down to the kitchen to see the mystery gang plus Gianni

Grabbing my book bag I made my way down to the kitchen to see the mystery gang plus Gianni. By this point I think he lives here.

"Good morning Biologicals and Gianni." I walked to the coffee maker pouring myself a cup and adding vanilla creamer and sugar, I may have a coffee addiction.

"Morning kid, you ready for school?" Gianni asked.

"A place full of preppy snobs, horny boys, and annoying teachers" at least that's what Eli said. "Nah I don't think I am."

"Geez at this rate people would think your more pessimistic than Giovanni" Adriano pat Gio's back, earning a punch in the arm from him. Then as usual they started arguing.

Just a normal morning in the Ferrari house. We should have a tv show, fuck the Kardashians.

"Don't worry bambina you'll be fine, your friends are there too." Dad came over and kissed my head. I never really liked physical affection but when he does it I can stand it.

"Now Gio stop arguing with your brother, you three need to go to school."

Elias drove the car while I was in the passenger and Gio was sitting in the back grumpily.

Should've walked faster to the garage.

"Soo, you guys popular?"

"I guess you could say that, Giovanni's grumpy ass is the captain of the football team and I have the highest GPA in the school."

"Great so you guys get a lot of attention." I rolled my eyes, I hate when people look at me in general and showing up with these two will get me stared at all day.

"Yup, get used to it A. Your big brothers will be right there with you." Gio pulled at my cheeks from behind the chair. I swatted his hands away and looked out the window.

Wasn't he just angry?

Pulling into the parking lot, I saw Elizabeth Prep in all its glory. Oh shit, the school is huge.

Eli parked at the front and immediately got out with Gio. Before opening the door I took a deep breath, getting out the car and followed them to the office.

Lord give me strength.

To say I was the center of attention was an understatement.

I should've took a separate car or the better option Gio's Harley.

When we walked down the student filled hall, every one looked over at my brothers and eventually me. I kept my face blank as I received stares of curiosity, jealousy, and lust. Ew.

Walking further into the school most kids went silent,

except at the end of the hallway, right next to the office I saw a familiar curly haired short person and the tall brooding figure of my best friends.

I looked over at my brothers and pointed down to them, both sent me nods. I took that as my cue to walk up behind a brooding Bellamy and do the only logical thing.

Jump on his back, feeling him stiffen under my hold. "Why so grumpy Bells."

Now trust me I'm not a dramatic nor attention seeking person, but I havent seen my best friends physically in about a year. This doesn't count.

Neptune pauses mid sentence and looks over to me. "Athena?"

"Yes Neptune?"

"That's really you?" I jump down from Bellamy's back walking in front of the both of them.

"No it's my evil twin named after another Greek goddess." I didn't have time to speak after that cause I was pulled into a bone crushing hug almost falling down on impact.

"Neptune I missed you too but loosen your hold a bit, I can't breathe." She listened and loosened her hold, looking over her shoulder I give Bellamy a dead panned look and raised one of my arms.

"Come on Bells I know you missed me too you big brooding brute."

He slowly walked over and dropped his emotionless mask letting his emotions past through his eyes.

It didn't take long for him to join the hug too, his hold even tighter than Neptune's.

The hug felt so safe I almost cried, it's been way to long.

Breaking apart we all looked at each other before laughing. Not even acknowledging the other kids staring at us anymore.

Grabbing both Bell and I's hands Neptune looked at us before screaming,

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES"

Way to long indeed.