14.

Nobodies POV

Freya was breathing harshly as they strap her to a table, her side was bleeding heavily, her face was extremely pale.

Freya has fought in many wars, she was the conquer, she never lost, but losing her son broke more then her heart.

Freya gave up the fight, she thought a simple human life will be more then enough for her.

She thought healing others, was her way of repaying her large debut but even she knew that was a fools dream.

Her hands were drenched with blood and not of the blood she tried to save.

And Freya stripped herself of her power, she didn't feel worthy of it. And now she's paying for it.

She's going to die a humans death. The irony of it brought laughter from her cracked lips.

Freya was laughing.

She was going to die but she won't give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

She never shed a tear in front of her captors, it was all she had left.

She might not die fighting but she will die knowing they never once saw her scared.

But Freya didn't feel satisfied, she didn't want to die, especially after promising Bucky she would get to know him better.

If they were to get out of here and recover from Hydras hold, she knows Bucky wouldn't be able to marry her, he was a good man and she was a selfish person.

Bucky couldn't hurt his friend like that and Freya couldn't see him die. Freya will love a long miserable life, childless and spouseless.

Freya knew that if she were to die right here right now, she will save Bucky a lot of pain. He would have his best friend and one day marry a beautiful human girl.

She wants that for him.

But she was selfish, she didn't want to die, not like this. But without her powers, she was stuck. Freya knew the only way she can regain them is if she thought of herself worthy of them.

And she doesn't. So all she can hope for is for some type of miracle.

....

Freya weakly turns her head as she sees a limp body be wheeled away. It was Bucky.

Something she hadn't felt for centuries hit her heart, she was genuinely scared for him. She can handle anything these goons dish out but she's not human.

Freya wanted to call out for him, but her throat cracked and she couldn't form there right words.

Please let him be okay.

....

The "A" helmet from the USO show sits on a bench. Beside it, Steve buttons fatigues over his Cap shirt.

"The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind." Peggy says

Reveal...Peggy sitting across from him, studying a map.

Howard Stark leans back from the controls.

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep." Howard says

"Just get me as close as you can. You know, you're both going to be in a lot of trouble when you land." Steve Roger's says

"And you're not?" Peggy ask

"Yeah, but where I'm landing, if anybody yells at me, I get to shoot them." Steve says

"They're undoubtedly going to shoot back." Peggy says

He shows her his shield strapped to his back.

"It's got to be good for something." Steve says

"Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry, I thought we'd stop in Lucerne for a late night fondue." Stark ask

Howard grins.

"Why is he saying fondue like that? What's fondue?" Steve ask

"Stark's the best civilian pilot I've ever seen, and mad enough to brave this airspace. We're lucky to have him." Peggy says

"Do you, are you two...fondue?" Steve ask

"Take this transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us right to you." Peggy says

Steve looks at the insignia, "Stark industries."

"You sure it works?" Steve ask "It's been tested more than you have." Howard says

....

Bam. The plane lurches to the left.

Howard executes evasive maneuvers. Steve straps on his parachute and throws open the jump door.

"Rogers, get back here. We're taking you all the way in!" Peggy says

Explosions rock the air. Steve hesitates. Realizing what he's about to do. Bam! He turns to Peggy.

"ONCE I'M CLEAR, TURN THIS THING AROUND AND GET OUT OF HERE!" Steve yells

"YOU CAN'T GIVE ME ORDERS!" Peggy yells

"THE HELL I CAN'T! (bracing in the doorway.) I'M A CAPTAIN!" Steve yells

Bam! The plane lurches once more just as...Steve jumps.

....

Peggy catches a glimpse of Steve's chute. She swears under her breath, then signals Howard, who hauls on the throttle.

....

Searchlights sweep from watchtowers.

A barbed-wire fence rings a compound of building A factory belches smoke.