Prologue

Nobodies POV

1960.

Freya screams in pain.

"Fuck!" Freya yells

Logan chuckles nervously, holding onto her hips. "Okay one more Mrs. Danvers, one more push." The Doctor soothes

"You said that for the other two!" Freya yells

Doctor swallows harshly at her dark glare.

Logan runs a hand down her back, holding her up. "Come on baby, just one more and we're going to welcome baby Carol." Logan coos

Freya nods rapidly and she takes a deep breath and she yells out, pushing.

The doctor smiles, "There she is." The Doctor says

A small cry is heard, a bloody baby is squirming in the arms of the Doctor.

Freya had to give labor standing up.

Freya smiles as the Doctor holds the small baby up to her face. Her heart melting.

She never thought she would have more kids not after....Loki. But hearing that she was pregnant with triplets, she was scared.

She felt like she was betraying her first born and she spent many nights in tears.

There isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't thinks about Loki.

"There she is." Logan breaths, kissing Freya's cheek.

Freya smiles.

.....

A 49 year old Patty walks into the room, holding firmly at a bag filled with baby clothes, she places it besides the bed.

Walking over to look at the small babies. She places her glasses on.

Patty Simmons has aged beautifully, with a few wrinkles and grey hairs.

Patty coos at the small baby in Freya's arms. "He is beautiful." Patty breaths

Freya smiles. She was holding James Steven Danvers.

Freya had changed her last name ten years ago. She knew that if she wanted to stay on earth she needed to change her identity once awhile.

And naming her son after two of the most important men of her life, we'll there was no question there.

Logan was by her side, holding their two girls. Carol Rebecca Danvers and Diana Sarah Danvers.

"When is Becca coming over." Logan ask

Patty and Freya look up. "Well that depends on which train she takes. Becca has a car, I don't understand why she insists on taking the bloody train." Patty says

Freya chuckles. "It was something Steve and James have always done.....it reminds her of them."
Freya says

Saying there names weren't as painful as they use to be. She still misses them everyday but she can finally breath without all the hurt.

"Freya gets it." A thirty year old Rebecca enters the hospital room.

Freya smiles widely. "Your here." Freya says "I wanted to meet my little nephew and nieces." Rebecca says

Freya laughs happily and waves her over.

.....

Freya was watching the babies sleep, a soft look on her face. She hasn't been this happy in awhile.

After the war, Freya wasn't the same, she didn't open herself up to new people, she kept those she lived close and always made sure they were happy and safe.

She doesn't know if she'll handle another loss.

Freya turns and watch's a sleeping Logan.

It took them years to get together, Freya was scared of betraying Bucky and Steve, it didn't feel right.

But now she couldn't be more happier, she loves him.

But Bucky and Steve will always carry a part of her, forever.