3.

Nobodies POV

"Let's open her up." Skrull Tech says

Carols flashback of herself at an Airforce base.

At the nose of a plane, the hangar door is opening. The angle changes to follow Carol walking towards a fighter plane.

"Where are we?" Talos ask "Stand by." Skrull Scientist says

The angle widens to show a circle of planes sitting on the tarmac.

"Where's your head at?" Maria ask "In the clouds. Where's yours?" Carol ask

"On my shoulders. About to show these boys how to do it. You ready?" Maria ask

"Higher, further, faster baby." Carol says "That's right." Maria says

Maria and Carol are climbing into their cockpits and preparing to fly.

"This can't be right." Talos says

The scene then changes to show Carol and Monica's planes taking off, before switching to a shot of Carol flying.

"Go back even further." Talos says

Carol is flying to a scene of 11-year old Carol driving around a go-kart track at a fair.

"You're going too fast. You need to go slow." Boy yells

Carol speeds up but crashes into the hay outlining the track. As the car tumbles, Carol sees flashes of orange and blue light similar to that of her energy blasts.

"Who is this person? Are we in the right...?" Talos ask

"What the hell are you thinking? You could've gotten killed, your only human!" Logan yells, fear for his young daughter.

"I think we went back too far." Skrull scientist says

Carol is 11-years old. "You let him drive." Carol says, tears in her eyes, pointing to James.

"Let me try something." Skrull scientist says

The scene changes again to show Vers hanging onto a rope to complete a ropes course in Air-Force training. She stares at the rope in front of her.

"You don't belong out here! You're not strong enough! You'll kill yourself!" Cadets yells

Carol swings back on the rope, before jumping off and trying to grab the rope in front of her. She grabs it, however, she loses grip and falls to the ground.

When she hits the ground, there is an image of her thrown backward because of blue and orange flames, before the image returns to her hitting the ground on the course. The cadets laugh behind her.

"They'll never let you fly." Drill Instructor says

"Am I the only one who's confused here?" Talos ask

The scene changes again to the inside of a bar, with Carol sitting at a table with Maria and another pilot standing next to her.

"You're a decent pilot, but you're too emotional. You do know why they call it a cockpit, don't you?" Pilot ask

A pool table.

When a ball hits the table, the image changes to a small flash of blue light before changing back to the table.

James, Diana and Carol at six lying in the grass.

"Huge rumble throughout the cosmos shook the moon and the sun and the stars in the sky. And so, little Alouette flew up throughout the night." Diana says, her accent thick unlike her siblings.