Chapter 1

-~Anthony's POV (Chilled)-~

I was staring intensely at my computer screen, as Ze and I were playing Gmod Death Run together, with a few of our YouTube fans.

"SHIT." I yelled out, slamming my hands on my keyboard, "I WAS SO CLOSE."

"Haha, maybe next time, Chilled" Ze laughed, in an adorable laugh, as he killed another person.

Oh what am I thinking, I have my beautiful girlfriend, Jess. Why am I thinking how cute Ze is? Well it's his fault for being so damn cute. Ugh I did it again.

"Um...Anthony?" I heard my name called and glanced up at my opposite monitor, where it showed Ze, and I's Skype call.

"Yeah, buddy?" I answered.

"What's wrong? Do you want to stop?" He asked.

"No! I-I mean... no, it's fine, we can still play." I slightly stuttered.

Suddenly my phone rang, I though it was suppose to be on silent? I peek over at the caller ID, Jess.

"Sorry Steven, it's Jess," I awkwardly told my bestfriend.
I tapped the answer button and held the phone to my ear.

"He-" I was cut off by Jess talking in a strange tone.

"Anthony. Where the FUCK are you." She screamed out of the small speaker.

"I- what do you mean, sweetie?" I questioned.

"You know what. I'm breaking up with you, YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT WE HAD A DATE TONIGHT!" She spoke harshly.

Tears pricked my eyes "J-Jess, honey, I-I'm sorry!"

"No, Anthony. It's over." Then she hung up.

I toss my phone onto the desk infront of me. I peer down at my hands, tears sliding down my face. I can't believe I forgot about our date, I'm such a fucking idiot. I just lost the best thing that happened to me. I let out a few loud sobs as the tears continued falling. I sighed breathlessly and ran a hand through my thick, black hair. I stretched a hand out, and reached for my tissue box, infront of my computer screens. My eyes widened. Still in the Skype call, was Steven, a blank look of his face.

"Anthony, are you okay? What did she say!?" He spoke quickly.

"I just.." I played with my fingers, "I don't know anymore."