Ch. 9 Fades

I hardly slept last night for some reason. I was tossing and turning, not getting any sleep at all. Every time I would look at the clock, it was always an hour between when I would wake up.

It was torture.

Waking up the next morning was a lot worse. I was beyond tired and of course my mom asked what was wrong cause apparently I looked like a walking dead.

After breakfast and leaving the house, all I wanted to do was come back home and sleep. Hopefully this day goes by fast cause I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Raven asked what was wrong a few times and all I could tell him was that I hardly slept last night. I didn't know the reason.

Getting out of the car, I couldn't help but yawn as Hanbin walks up to me. "You look tired."

"I am." I stretched my arms up above my head. "I didn't sleep good last night."

He wraps his arm around me as we walk towards the building. "How come?"

Making our way to my locker, I stopped at it before putting in the combination and opening it. "Not sure. Something was keeping me up."

"Thoughts?"

I nod as I grabbed my History book before shutting my locker. "Yeah. I just can't figure out what those thoughts are."

As we stood there and talked, I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear. "Well well, look at the two losers." Turning to see Hwasa, I really wasn't in the mood for her bullshit. I watched as she looked around for a moment. "I don't see your precious teacher anywhere, so looks like I get to have some fun."

Hanbin was quick to step in front of me before Hwasa even had the chance to do anything. "Get the hell lost, Hwasa. I mean it."

"Aw, she has her boyfriend protecting her."

I push Hwasa out the way and get right in her face. "He's not my boyfriend. If you don't leave me alone, I will fucking strangle you."

I wasn't in the mood for this.

"Is that a threat?" She asks, getting closer to my face as I was.

By this time, everyone was watching us. It was just a matter of time before one of us throws the first push and I know good as well it wasn't going to be me.

If she was throwing the first hit, I'll be the one throwing the last.

Before either of us could do anything, the principal came down the hall. I heard him telling everyone to leave the scene then he told us to come to his office.

Hwasa gave me the nastiest look as we followed him down the hall and to his office. I was tired of dealing with Hwasa that I didn't know what to do at this point.

If my parents found out, then we'd move and I didn't want that.

Sitting in front of his desk, he didn't look to happy which he never does when Hwasa and I are in his office. It's happened a lot and I'm surprised he hasn't called our parents and ended it all.

"What is the problem this time? You know I can expell you both if you keep acting out. You're causing a disturbance to everyone here." He looks at us both but we weren't talking. "You do know that your therapist session here is in two days, correct?"

I saw Hwasa stand up. "I'm not going. I don't care what you do or what happens. I don't want to go! I will be telling my parents about this."

The principal and Hwasa were arguing for a solid five minutes until Hwasa sat back down after he threatened to get the school officer in here.