Ch. 39 Party disaster

I have never been to Hwasa's house. This was the first time and I have to honestly say it's not that bad looking. It's a pretty big, decent enough house and the cars here were pretty decent too.

Parking off to the side of the road, I managed to text Hanbin beforehand and ask if he was already here.

Hanbin did text back and say him and Jennie were already here, so I guess that answers my question.

I also texted Raven to ask if he was here, which I'm sure he was, but he never texted back.

Pretty sure he's just ignoring me.

Ever since he started dating Chloe, his family didn't matter anymore.

I walked into the house then was instantly blasted with music, alcohol and smoke. Pretty much anything you would find at a high school party.

Its wasn't bad though to be honest.

I've never been the partying type, but this place was pretty cool. The music was decent and it was lit up with different colors through each room.

The house was big and the people here was pretty much everyone from school, or at least the popular people.
Plus, there was some other people here too. Probably from other schools.

This place was insane.

I found Hanbin in the kitchen as I mazed through all the people surrounding the entrance. When I walked in, Hanbin smiles at me as he was holding a cup. "There she is!"

I eyed the drink then smiled. "Drinking? Since when?"

"Nah, it's Pepsi." He smiles. "My mom would kill me."

Jennie starts laughing as she was holding a beer. "I don't know how I'm dating him!" She yells over the music.

I look around as I was watching out for Hwasa. She could be around the corner, waiting for me. I had to keep my guard up cause I knew she was planning something.

My nerves were pretty bad at the moment.

"You gonna drink?" Jennie asks before chugging her beer.

I shook my head as I look around. "Not the drinking type. Have you seen Raven?"

She shook her head before turning and grabbing another beer from the cooler. I excused myself then made my way through the crowds of people before coming into the living room where more people were standing around.

Looking around, I didn't see Raven anywhere. Although I did see Hwasa standing near a few people with a drink in her hand. She was so focused on them that she didn't see me.

Thank God.

I walked upstairs and started checking every room in this house. I came to a few bedrooms then a bathroom until I came to a room that was locked, which I knew Raven was in here.

I pressed my ear against the door until I heard Chloe's voice. I grabbed the handle then hit my shoulder against the door until I heard Chloe on the other side.

That didn't stop me as I tried hitting it harder until my shoulder started hurting. I backed away from the door then took a big step before kicking the door open, watching it come off the hinges.

Walking in, I saw a sight that I never wanted to see. Chloe was on the bed with the sheets covering her body and Raven was standing next to the bed in just his boxers.

"Tzuyu.."

Looking between them, I really couldn't believe this. I look back at Raven with fire in my eyes. "Are you serious? You were going to have sex!? Raven, you are fifteen!"