Ch. 37 Getting out of hand

Standing out in the parking lot the next day, I kept looking around for Nayeon. I had texted her and she texted back telling me she was about ten minutes away and she would be here soon.

I didn't want Jennie or Hanbin seeing me when she arrives. I wanted to hurry up and leave before they walked out because Hanbin's truck was still parked in the parking lot and Jennie's car was on the other side of it.

They don't eat school lunch, so I know they're about to leave any minute.

Trying to beat the bell, I raced out of the class once the bell rung. I knew Sana was confused from the way she looked at me when I was running out. I only smiled at her as a pushed everyone out the way and made sure to be the first to leave.

I would have to text her and tell her that I was leaving for lunch, so she wouldn't get too suspicious.

Seeing Nayeon pull up made me smile. I looked around as she stopped next to me and I quickly got in without anyone seeing.

She smiles over at me for a moment. "Let me run this food in to Sama real quick. You have thirty minutes for lunch, right?"

"More like forty but yeah."

She nods then gets out before jogging towards the building. Pulling out my phone, I sent a text to Hanbin telling him that I was leaving for lunch. I texted Sana also and told her that I was leaving for lunch.

I looked around at everyone for a moment before seeing Hanbin and Jennie walk out of the building. I quickly duck my head as I bent over in the seat and prayed they wouldn't see me or look inside the car.

They know this was the car Sana always left in for lunch, so if they see me in it then they would put two and two together.

Jennie is already getting very suspicious.

The way she was looking at me yesterday when Hanbin was speaking about staying in Sana's room after class, has me thinking she's catching onto something.

Which scares me.

When I went home yesterday after that amazing afternoon with Sana, my mom asked where I was at even though Raven told her from what I told him.

I told her that I had to help a friend with a project from school.

She looked as if she didn't really believe me which scared me a little. I knew my lies were getting a little too much but I didn't know what to do at this point.

To make matters worse, I have a hickey on the side of my neck from Sana. I noticed it last night and decided to cover it with makeup. It ended up disappearing from the cover-up but I was afraid it would come off from my sweat or something.

After a moment, I heard Hanbin's truck start then leave the parking lot. I leaned up them looked around before seeing Nayeon walking out of the building. She gets in the car then we leave the parking lot a moment later.

"So, which place are we going to?" She asks as she looks over at me.

"I found one close by. I don't want her going a long ways to work. Plus, you would have to take her cause she doesn't have a car."

She looks at me then the road. "How far?"

I look down at my phone then scrolled through the pages I saved. I saved this particular one, which I liked a lot. It really caught my eye and it gave you a virtual tour of the apartment and I knew it was the one.
"Ten minutes away?"

When I showed her the picture of the apartment, she smiled but then made a face. "That's nice but.. the price?"

Looking at the price, it was twelve hundred a month. Yeah, I know. It's a little expensive but Sana is worth it and it doesn't matter how much it is.
"I can pay the first six months or so off, so she doesn't have to worry."