Ch. 29 Helping hands

"Have a great day, everyone." Sana smiles at everyone as she sits back at her desk as everyone gets up to leave. I stay back as always and watch her from afar, waiting patiently for the last student to leave.

Throughout the whole class, I kept thinking about yesterday and when she will find out that her bills have been paid. She didn't appeared to know anything as she was teaching today, so it just makes me wonder when she'll know.

When the door shuts, it was just us. She looks up and sees me then a smile appears on her face as I stand up and walk towards her. I stop infront of her desk then placed my backpack on the ground.

"Lunch plans?"

"Nayeon is bringing me food." She smiles as she looks at me. "What about you?"

Sitting on the edge of her desk, I look at her. "Nothing really."

She raises an eyebrow as she stares at me. "What do you mean?"

I shrug as I look down at her desk. "Um, can I ask you something?" She nods, so I continue. "I want to know about you. Everything." She continues to stare at me without saying anything. "I just figured that it's good to know more about each other."

She leans back and looks at me. "What do you want to know?"

"Where did you grow up?"

"Japan."

I nod as I smiled at her. "Do you have any brothers or sister?"

She shakes her head. "I'm an only child."

"Do you still keep in contact with your mom and dad?"

I watch as her body language shifted and I knew that I hit an emotional spot. She didn't say anything for a moment until she looks back up at me.

"My mom passed away nine years ago. My dad left when I was young."

"I'm sorry."

She slightly smiles at me. "It's ok."

I sat there for a moment in silence, thinking of other things I wanted to know. "How did you and Nayeon meet?"

"In college. We started talking and became friends instantly." I smiled at that then looked towards the door and thought of other things.

After a moment, her phone vibrated on the desk. I watch as she picks up then texts something before looking at me. "Nayeon is here. I'll be back."

Watching her walk out the door, I sigh as I sit there staring at the wall across the room. I pull my legs up and sit criss-cross on the desk. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket then took it out.

Hanbin texted me and told me that he was leaving for lunch with Jennie. He asks if I wanted anything and I texted back and told him no.

A few minutes had passed and Sana walks back in the classroom. I saw a few bags in her hands as she shuts the door then walks to her desk. She smiles at me before sitting down and placing the bags down.

I watch as she opens a bag and pulls out a few wrapped up tacos. I smile as she places the bags on the floor then grabs a napkin from the bag, placing a wrapped taco on it.

"Nay is the best." Sana says as she smiles.

Nodding, I watch as she slides the napkin towards me that has the taco on it. I gave her a confused look as she opens hers then takes a bite before making eye contact with me.

"Eat." She demanded.

Watching her for a moment, I grab the taco and unwrap it. Taking a bite, my stomach was satisfied. This was good shit right here and my love for tacos is never too much.