Ch. 42 Black

"Tzuyu?" Both my parents said as we were all standing there in dead silence.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I took a breath before letting it out. "Yes, it's true." I open them to look at my parents in front of me. "Sana is my teacher and we've been seeing each other for the last month."

They both stare at me without saying a word, which they didn't have to cause their expressions were saying everything.

Raven walked away a few moments after we were standing there.

Mom shook her head as her arms were crossed. "I can't believe this. She is your teacher, Tzuyu!"

"I know!"

"She's probably using you!" She shouts. "Plus, she's a woman!"

"Or better yet.." Dad spoke. "She's using you for your money. " He looks at me for a moment. "She's the reason you've been spending over thousands of dollars a week, isn't she?"

Mom looks over at him in a quick motion. "What!?" She looks back at me. "Tzuyu!"

"She didn't ask for money! I helped her cause I wanted to!" I look between them. "She is not using me!"

"We are not a donation center!" Dad yells. "And we will not have our daughter doing this!"

This can't be happening right now.

"We are calling your school first thing tomorrow morning and getting that teacher fired! This is..ugh!"

She walks into the office and I follow her. "Mom, stop!"

"This isn't right, Tzuyu!" She turns around. "This is shameful! We will not have our daughter doing this!"

Taking a breath, I was on the verge of screaming. I tried not letting my emotions or anger out, but it was hard when all this was happening.

Watching my mom sitting at the desk and looking through the computer, I walk up to her, trying to stop her from doing whatever she was doing.

"Tzuyu, stop!"

"Mom, please!" I begged.

She gives me a look before standing up in a quick motion. I watch her for a moment before dad speaks. "We might as well move. This isn't going to vanish and everyone in town will know about it sooner than later."

"Agreed." Mom looks at me before walking past me.

I follow them out of the office.

"We can't move!"

Dad looks over at me as mom did the same. "We have no other choice, Tzuyu! I will not let anyone find out about our daughter having an affair with her teacher!" He shouts.

"I love her!" I scream, which made then look at me. "I love her! I love her so much! This has nothing to do with whatever you think this is! This is real! These feelings and everything else is real!" I took a breath. "She wouldn't hurt me! I'm not sleeping around with her!"

I stare at them for a moment. "I'm in love with her!" I wipe my eyes as they continue to stare at me.

"I'm bisexual!"

It grew quiet as they both were looking at me. I cried then ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could.

Falling onto my bed, I cried.

I hate this so much.

Why is this happening?

Laying on my stomach, I cried into my pillow which didn't help cause I couldn't breathe.