Ch. 40 Apartment tour

Saturday consisted of nothing but stressing over that happened last night. I tried not thinking about it too much cause it just made me want to cry.

Sana texted me this morning and asked what was going on. I couldn't bring myself to tell her, but I did mention that when Monday came around, I may or may not be there.

She tried calling me after that but I ignored it. I declined it then cried afterwards. I cried so much last night that I was surprise I had any tears left.

Jennie tried calling me also, but I ignored it. She texted me afterwards and told me that she had something to tell me, although I didn't want to know.

When I wouldn't answer her texts, she texted me and told me that if I didn't answer her then she would show up to my house.

When I didn't do as she said, she really did come to my house.

"Tzuyu!" Mom yells from downstairs. "Your friend is here!" I walk downstairs to see my mom standing at the end of the stairs. "Did she have something to do with last night?" She asks as she was examining my face.

Shaking my head, I walked past her then saw Jennie standing at the door. She looks at me for a moment before slightly smiling. "Can we talk outside?"

Following her outside, I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew she wanted to talk about last night but I really didn't want to.

I knew she was suspicious for the last few days, so maybe she's here to tell me something else that's going to ruin my life.

We stood next to her car for a moment as she leand on it and I stood there with my arms crossed. "I'm sorry about what happened last night."

I gave her a confused look. "Why are you sorry?"

"I thought that's what I needed to say." She shrugs. "I don't know. I really am sorry for Hwasa and.." She sighs. "Your eye looks pretty damn bad."

"Save it." I said. "The damage is done, Jennie. Saying sorry will not fix what happened." I looked elsewhere for a moment, not really wanting to talk.

"Hwasa's a bitch, Tzuyu. She's going to use every person cause she used me. She's going to make up lies-"

"It wasn't a lie." I said, which made her stare at me in shock. "Sana- Miss Minatozaki and I are together. She really did see us in her classroom. What she said wasn't a lie.." I sigh as I was on the verge of crying.

It was silent for a moment, which I knew she was taking this all in and probably thinking the worst shit about me.

I look over at her as she was standing there, not saying anything. "Why are you acting like you didn't know? You acted suspicious for the last few days."

She looks at me for a moment before shaking her head. "Tzuyu, I didn't suspect anything between you and Miss Minatozaki. I was trying to figure out why you weren't around me and Hanbin."

"When you left.. everyone was confused. Hwasa was acting stupid when you walked out, laughing with everyone and just being a bitch. I thought she was lying about everything she told you.." She looks somewhere else. "After you left.. I was getting tired of Hwasa and everyone else so I went up to her and knocked her ass out."

My eyes widened.

"I told everyone that they were stupid for listening anything she says and whatever she was saying was a lie. I told them that she was a lying bitch and whoever believes her is a complete idiot."

I continue to watch her in complete shock.

"I told them that Hwasa was not the queen of the school and they shouldn't follow her rules. Everyone left after that." She sighs. "They said Hwasa has been a lying bitch for years and.." She looks at me.