Ch. 30 All that glitters

"Please, please, please!"

Sana placed her hand on my mouth and stared at me. "Ok, sheesh." She sighs. "I just don't have anything to wear."

I smiled then grabbed her hand from across the counter and pulled her to the bedroom. "We can check your closet." I grabbed the handle but the door wouldn't open.

Sana grabs it then pulls it open and it was a sliding door. She looks at me and smiles. "You have to lift then pull."

"What kind of closet door is that?" I question, then I look in the closet to see a few clothes hanging up.

I also noticed that there wasn't anything in here besides shirts and pants hanging up. Nothing was on the top shelf and nothing on the floor below.

Grabbing a red shirt, I held it up to her and smiled. "This is cute. It's a v-neck." She grabs it then I look at her pants and saw some with holes in the knees. "Very cute."

She chuckles as she grabs them also as I shut the closet door. "I can't believe I'm letting you take me out tonight."

"What's wrong with that?" I watch as she stands there and looks at me. "I want us to spend time together. It's the weekend."

It was Friday afternoon and I begged Sana to let me take her out. I wanted to show her off somewhere and enjoy each other's company. I thought about it the rest of the week and decided to take her to the city and actually do things together.

Maybe go out to eat and shop.

"Where are you planning on taking me?"

I smile as I push her out of the bedroom. "Does it matter? Go get ready and I'll be in here waiting for you."

She chuckles as she walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. I smile as I sat on the couch and waited until she was done. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jennie.

Jennie's been texting me a lot this week. She asked what I was doing and if I had any plans still for the weekend. I guess she really wants to hang out, which I don't mind. It's always good to get to know your best friend's girlfriend a little better.

I texted her back and told her that I was busy tonight. Then tomorrow morning, I didn't really have anything going on and Sunday was when my dad and I were going fishing.

After a few moments, she texted back.

Saturday night? We can go hang out.

Sending a text back, I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly turned to see Sana walk out. My eyes traveled down her body and back up to meet her gorgeous face as she was smiling at me.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, I got up and walked towards her. "You look absolutely beautiful."

"Really?" She appeared taken back by my comment.

Pulling her towards me, I smile up at her. "Of course."

She smiles then pecks my lips before pulling back. "Thank you."

"Are we all ready to go?" I watch as she nods and slides on her shoes. I looked down at her shoes, which were the same ones I saw her wear at school every single day.

She smiles at me as she gets her shoes on then walks to the counter and grabs her purse. I smile as I place my hand on her lower back as we walk out of the door together.

I watch as she locks her door then we walk to my car. I open the passenger door for her as she slides in then smiles at me. "Thank you."

Walking over to the driver seat, I get in then place my seat belt on as Sana does the same. I start the engine then pull out and leave the parking lot.