Ch. 31 Mistakes

Sana's POV

Waking up early, I couldn't help but smile as Tzuyu was laying naked in my bed. I thought it was a dream but soon came back to reality when I woke up in her arms.

I wanted to make her breakfast, so waking up early was a must. I didn't know when she'll be up so I had to be prepared to have everything ready for when she does.

Getting dressed, I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Looking in the fridge, I had some eggs. I grabbed them and decided to make scrambled eggs with toast. That sounded good and maybe she will be satisfied with that.

Not sure what breakfast she wakes up to in the mornings, but I know it's far from this. But it will have to do for now.

Cracking an egg, I added my salt and pepper before mixing it all together in the pan. I made sure the bread was in the toaster as I was watching the eggs at the same time.

It didn't take long for them to be done and just on time as I heard Tzuyu waking up. I smiled when I saw the bedroom door open and she was already back in her clothes from yesterday.

She was talking on the phone and we made eye contact. I smiled but she slightly smiled back before leaning over the counter and talking.

"I'm sorry. I slept at Hanbin's." I watched her for a moment before making a plate and sliding it towards her. She looks down at it then continues to talk. "Ok.. I love you, bye."

After she hangs up, I watch her for a moment. "Who was that?" I took a bite of my toast.

"My mom. I forgot to call her last night."

Making a face, I saw her stare at the plate in front of her. "I'm so sorry, Tzuyu."

She shook her head, but never looked up at me. "It's not your fault." Staring at the plate for a moment, she pushes it back. "I'm actually not hungry and I need to leave."

Nodding, I placed the plate down on the other counter then watched as she went back into the bedroom. I stood there and noticed that something was wrong.

When she walks back out, she was looking down at her phone. I watched as she looks up briefly then back on her phone.

"Tzuyu, what's wrong?" I ask before she decides to leave.

She looks up at me and I could tell there was something wrong. Her eyes were telling me something but I couldn't figure it out.

"Just tired." She looks at her watch. "It is nine." I nodded and watched her stand there, staring at the floor for a moment.

"Is it about last night?"

I admit that maybe I rushed into last night but I was caught up in the moment. I just really couldn't handle it if that was what was wrong.

She shook her head before looking at the ground. "It's just that.. that was my first time and-"

"Wait," She looks up at me and I stare at her. "what? Tzuyu, why didn't you say something?"

Oh my God.

"It's ok." She looks at her watch. "I gotta go."

"Tzuyu, wait." I grab her arm then release it quickly as she looks at me. Her whole face expression was telling me that last night was a mistake. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She looks at me and slightly smiles. "I'll text you." She did lean towards me and kiss my cheek, which made my heart sigh.

Then she walks out the door, leaving me heartbroken.