(2) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘

Excuse me for any
mistakes made 😘

$
Dayvon"Von" Daquan

I was in the car with shorty and ian gon Cap ian look at her yet since she been in here or ever.

So as I stopped at a red light I looked over at her.

She was skinny .

Ian get a good look at her face.

" ay, girl pick yo head up real quick" I said squinting my eyes.

She looked at me and...

"Mm, you straight" I hummed and said then drove off to where everybody was I saw her blush.

"Thanks"

"Mm" I hummed.

"Ite , get the fuck out my car we here" I said politely and she got out with no questioning.

I went in the house nodding people who spoke to me but then I got tired of doing that so they was speaking to they self.

"Lil mama , we over here"Uzi said.

We walked over there and I sat on the soft ignoring everybody.

" what took y'all so long" Tray asked.

"Business y"

"Damn , nigga I was just asking" Tray said.

"Nah , u in my business dont do that" I said and got on my phone.

"AHHHH , nigga said "YOU IN MY BUSINESS DONT DO THAT" MEAN ASS NIGGA" Uzi said laughing and him, Kemo and Cheno just did the most.

"You niggas is clowns"South said laughing and stuff with them.

I was looking at ol' girl what's ha name again ..

"Tiny, come get some food with me"Shamya said.

"But , Myaaa my feet hurt but you said food right"She asked.

"Yes , tiny"

"Okay, I'll come with you in that case " she said getting up.

I tried to make her look at me I think she was trying to ignore me because I know she felt me looking at her.

So I got up and went beside her and with her not paying attention she bumped into me.

"oh , my - oh sorry" She said looking down and I just squinted my eyes admiring her features.

"Somebody finna bump you" I said because someone was about to bump into her.

When I told her that I move and she looked back think I was gon but I only went back to my seat and ignored the rest of the time.

I got tired of doing that so I left.

I went to a girl house and she gave me top and I left.

I was getting  flashbacks and wonder why no one was ever here when I needed them .

Peoples don't be needing you till they want some or bored.

On god soul it don't matter to me if I die or live shit that probably a be for the better anyways .

I pulled 5 percs out made lean rolled blunts and that night I wasn't me and I loved the feeling of this shit .

I got a Call from the trap and I know I'm finna have to kill somebody and I smirked getting up about to go get it done.