3-The morning after

Louis woke up with the worst hangover he had ever had. He grunted and rolled to the side but there was someone in the way.
"Harry? What the hell happened last night?"

"We got married." Harry replied with a raspy voice.

"I know that! But after the wedding? Why are we in bed together? God, I'm so fucking hungover. I don't think I ever been so drunk in my entire life!" Louis complained and opened an eye to glare at Harry.

"We drank so fucking much." Harry grunted.

"You didn't answer my question curly."

Harry blushed.
"Oh? Ehm, you insisted that we would consummate our marriage." He mumbled.

Louis stared at him in shock.
"What?" He screeched.

"We..." Harry started but Louis interrupted him.
"My ass doesn't hurt. Did I fuck you?" He looked mortified.

Harry burst out laughing.
"No! Relax Louis. I diverted it. No one should have sex that drunk."

"Plus, I'm straight." Louis smiled relieved.

"Uhm, okay." Harry said, sounding a bit doubtful.

Louis' face turned green and he rushed to the toilet. Harry could hear him throw up. That didn't exactly help his own hangover.
"Are you doing okay over there?" He shouted.

"What does it sound like?"

Harry chuckled. They had really gone for it last night. He didn't remember most of it. All four of them had been really drunk. He rolled to his back and reached for his phone. His eyes grew wide. He had ten missed calls from his management and millions of new notifications on Twitter. He opened it and let out a squeal. No! No!No!No!
"Louis!"

"What?" Louis said, on his way back to the bed.

There were videos uploaded from all of their accounts that had been retweeted countless times. He stared at Louis in horror before he clicked on the first one. He and Louis appeared, both drunk out of their minds.
"I just want the world to know that Mr. Harry Styles is taken! He's my husband!" Louis slurred.

"We're married!" He watched himself shout and wave with the hand that held his wedding ring.

Oh. My. Fucking. God!
"What?" Louis questioned. He was back in bed.

"We...I...ehm." Harry stuttered.

"What's going on Haz?" Louis asked, eyeing him in concern.

Harry put the phone in front of him and pressed play on the video again. Louis gasped in horror. "No! Fuck! No!"

"There's more." Harry said and pressed play on the next one. It showed him and Louis feeding each other with wedding cake which soon turned into a cake fight.

The next one was from their wedding. Their wedding kiss to be more exact. Louis was whimpering but neither of them spoke. They looked at the next one instead. It was Niall, saying how proud he was to be their maid of honor. He had hick-ups the whole time and he looked really drunk. Another video of the two of them dancing and grinding. Harry had to close his eyes briefly. His cheeks were crimson red.

A video of Louis singing "I have loved you since we were eighteen." Harry watched himself scream "sixteen!"
The last video was of Liam. He was riding around in the limo, with half his body through the roof window, screaming "Larry Stylinson is fucking real bitches!"

"I'm gonna kill Niall." Louis grunted. He was pale and sweaty, eyes wide open.

"These videos are posted from all of our accounts, yours too." Harry said.

"Why would we do that?" Louis questioned.

"We were really fucking drunk, but Louis it could have been worse." Harry said carefully.

"Worse than coming out to the whole fucking world like that? I'm straight! This is a fake wedding!" Louis shouted upset.

"Yeah, but at least we never said that we only got married for my green card. That's illegal Louis. You could be sent to prison."

"Oh. Yeah, that's... I wouldn't last in jail. I'm too pretty." Louis sighed.

"That you are." Harry chuckled.

"This is bad Harry. It's really fucking bad. There's no way we can do damage control. There are too many videos!" Louis sighed. He rubbed his hands over his face.

"Yeah, and it would be really cruel to our fans if we said that we just lied. They would never forgive us. Look, the majority are really happy for us." Harry said and scrolled down one of the comment sections.

"They are? Huh, I always thought we would get so much hate." Louis answered absent-mindedly.

Harry gave him a pensive stare. It sounded like Louis had thought about the two of them as more than friends before. He probably didn't mean it like that.
"Do you regret the wedding? We can always get a divorce or get it annulled." Harry asked in a small voice.

"What? No! You still need your green card and I mean, the cat is already out of the bag. Even if we would get a divorce now it wouldn't change the fact that we announced to the world that we're married, and you wouldn't get your green card. It would be all for nothing. We'll just have to keep up the charade. I just thought we could fly under the radar, if you know what I mean?" Louis said.

"Uhm, yeah. Maybe we could do a video where we like...ask for privacy?" Harry suggested.

Louis thought about it.
"Yeah, it couldn't hurt. Every fucking newspaper around the world will be busting our asses." Louis huffed.

"I need to call my management. What do I tell them?" Harry sighed and gulped nervously.

"I guess you have to tell them that we're crazy in love." Louis smirked.

"Yeah..."

"And I'll tell mine the same. Fuck! We really messed up Harry! I can't believe this. I guess I'm not straight now in the public eye." Louis whined.

"Does it matter? You don't have to label it Lou." Harry said quietly. This part of the conversation made him uncomfortable.

Louis just huffed. They laid in silence for a while until Louis let out a deep sigh.
"I need painkillers and we need to have a word with our maid of honor."

Harry wouldn't like to be Niall right now.