7-The power couple

"Lou! You need to wake up. Come on, I made breakfast."

Louis grunted and pulled the duvet over his head but then he remembered that they were going to Jamaica and he rolled out of bed. He came down to the kitchen five minutes later and was met by a Harry in an apron. One that he bought him once. It brought a smile to his lips.
"Good morning babycakes." He said softly.

"Good morning sunshine." Harry answered and put a plate with scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him after he took a seat at the breakfast table.
"Thank you." Louis said and smiled wider.

Harry returned the smile and brought him a cup of tea as well before he sat down again. Louis took a sip of the tea. Yorkshire with milk. He felt strangely moved that Harry remembered his favorite tea and how he wanted it with just a splash of milk.

Harry packed his bags after breakfast and then they took a cab to Louis' so he could do the same. They were on their way to the airport two hours later. They had called for security and they were waiting for them at the airport. As soon as they stepped out of the taxi paparazzi surrounded them and started to take pictures. Louis took Harry's hand in his and pulled him towards the entrance. They managed to get inside and find their gate without being mobbed.

They sat down next to each other. Harry turned his head to the side when he heard someone cry. Two teenage girls were standing a few feet away looking at them and crying. They didn't approach them. Harry nudge Louis' shoulder and Louis looked as well.
"Hi, darlings!" Louis immediately greeted the two girls.

The girls screeched.
"Oh my God!"

Harry waved them over and got up to give them both a hug.
"We're so happy for you!" One of the girls said.

"Yeah, we know you want privacy so we didn't want to bother you." The other one continued.

"It's okay." Louis assured them and hugged them as well.

"Congratulations on the wedding!" The first girl said with a smile.

"Thank you." Harry answered and returned the smile.

"We just want you to know that we think you were brave and because of you I finally got the courage to tell Mary here that I'm in love with her. We're a couple now!" One of the girls beamed and they took each other's hands.

Louis was moved.
"That's wonderful. Congratulations!"

"Thank you. We're gonna leave you alone now." The first girl said with a smile and they walked away hand in hand.

Harry and Louis watched them leave.
"Wow." Louis said as they sat down again.

"Yeah...Louis? We can never come clean about this marriage. I think it's great if we inspire our fans to be brave enough to address their feelings. Imagine how much damage we could do if they found out that we're not really in love. I don't want to be the cause of that." Harry whispered.

"Me neither." Louis sighed. Man, he felt awful! Why did he post those videos? What had he been thinking? Stupid, stupid, stupiď!

They could board the plane and found their seats in the first class. They left their security team behind. Hopefully no one would recognize them in Jamaica. They had a nine-hour flight ahead of them so they made themselves comfortable and tried to catch up on some sleep.

A car was waiting for them when they landed and they went straight for the bungalow.
"This is awesome!" Louis shouted as soon as they arrived.

The bungalow was right on the beach and it was located at some distance from the other bungalows. They got inside to check it out. There was a big living room with beautiful furniture, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom with a comfortable bed. There were rose petals on the bed and a chocolate box with expensive chocolate. Louis went straight for the champagne and strawberries and poured them two glasses. He handed Harry one and held his up to make a toast.
"For us and the chance to re-connect! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too." Harry said softly and smiled.

They clinked their glasses before they tasted the champagne.
"Let's go for a swim!" Louis suggested with glittery eyes.

"Sure." Harry agreed.

Louis grabbed his suitcase and threw it on the bed, causing rose petals to fly everywhere. He opened it and started to search for his swim trunks. Harry laughed softly.
"Still the same mess, as usual, I see."

He opened his own suitcase where he had neatly folded his clothes and found his swim trunks right away. He gave Louis a smirk and walked to the bathroom to get changed. Louis found his at last and started to get changed as well. He grabbed a towel and his phone and walked out of the room. Harry was waiting for him in the living room with a bottle of sunscreen and a towel. Louis rolled his eyes at him.
"Always the responsible one."

"Just put it on." Harry retorted and handed him the bottle.

Louis complied without protesting. When he had put the lotion on where ever he could reach he handed Harry the bottle and turned his back to him. Harry squirted a fair amount in his palm and started to apply it to Louis' back. Harry's big, warm hands gave him goosebumps and he closed his eyes.
"Do me?"

"What? Oh, yeah, of course."

He turned around and Harry handed him the sunscreen and turned his back to him. Louis stared at his back for a moment before he opened the bottle and filled his palm with lotion. He applied the lotion to Harry's back and even gave him a little back rub as a bonus.
"Thanks." Harry said after a while.

Louis immediately removed his hands as he had burned himself.
"Yeah."

They walked out to the beach and Harry laid his towel on the ground and ran to the water. He laughed when he threw himself in and Louis watched him in amusement. He picked up his phone and took a picture when Harry reached the surface. He looked at it with a smile. It was a great picture. Harry had the sun behind him and it lit up his body in a golden tone while waterdrops glistered on his skin and hair. He looked happy.
"Harry? Can I post this?"

Harry walked up to him and looked at his phone. He immediately frowned.
"I look bad."

Louis stared at him in disbelief.
"What are you talking about? You're absolutely gorgeous."

Harry's cheeks turned pink.
"Really? I don't know."

"Well, I do. This is a beautiful picture of you. Hold your head up love, don't put yourself down like that. I don't have to post it if you don't want to but I like the picture."

"Yeah? Okay, post it then." Harry grinned.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked again.

Harry nodded his head with a smile.
Louis wrote Hubby looking absolutely gorgeous as always on our honeymoon and posted it on Twitter. Harry rolled his eyes at him when he read it but he couldn't hide his smile. Louis put his phone on his towel and followed Harry to the water.