15-Declaration

Harry woke up the next morning with Louis' arms wrapped around him. They had fallen asleep after they had sex. They had sex. The boy, now the man he had been secretly in love with for years had made love to him and now he was spooning him and he felt like he couldn't breathe. It was too overwhelming. He snuck out of bed without waking Louis and grabbed his phone. He went down to the kitchen and called the first one he could think of, the one he could talk to about this.
"What?"

He woke him up.
"Hi, Niall. I need someone to talk to. I'm sorry I woke you up."

"It's okay Harry. What's wrong? You sound sad." Niall asked, sounding worried.

"Louis and I had sex last night." Harry cut right to it.

"So? It can't be the first time, right?" Niall answered, sounding confused.

"What are you talking about? Yes, it was the first time." Harry answered.

"Really? I always thought you hooked up all the time back in the day. Never mind, why so sad? Was he bad in bed?" Niall asked.

"What? No! Are you high or something?" Harry grunted.

"Oh come on! You and Louis always had a thing. You can't blame me for being surprised. So why are you sad?" Niall said.

Harry sighed.
"I love him."

"Yaaay! You're finally admitting it. But wait, I don't get it?" Niall answered.

"It's hard! I don't know how I'm supposed to do this. We should never had sex. God!" Harry said upset and started to cry.

"I still don't get it." Niall said.

"What? How am I supposed to be married to Louis, live with Louis, have sex with Louis, and don't break? I love him too much." Harry sobbed.

"I don't see the prob...Oh! You think that he's not in love with you?" Niall finally said.

"It took you long enough." Harry snorted.

"Because that wasn't something I even considered. Come on! He's crazy about you. Always has been. I have no idea why you two didn't get together like ten minutes after you first met." Niall chuckled.

Now it was Harry's turn to be confused.
"What are you talking about?"

"Harry, it's so obvious. Just talk to him. Tell him how you feel." Niall encouraged.

"What if he rejects me?" Harry asked in a small voice.

"Then he's stupid." Niall answered.

"Thanks for the pep talk Niall." Harry said.

"It's my duty as the maid of honor." Niall chuckled.

They hung up and Harry took a deep breath and dried his cheeks before he headed back to his bedroom. Louis was awake and was just about to get up from bed when he entered.
"There you are! I was just about to go and find you. I woke up alone, wait have you been crying? What's wrong love?"

Harry sighed and walked over to the bed and sat down.
"I need to tell you something."

"Was the sex bad? I know it was my first time and I can do better. I just..." Louis panicked.

"What? No sweetie. The sex was incredible." Harry hurried to assure him.

Louis looked relieved.
"Why have you been crying?"

Harry took a deep breath.
"I was overwhelmed."

"Why?" Louis looked really vulnerable.

"Because I love you. I've been in love with you for a long time." Harry finally confessed and held his breath, waiting for Louis' reaction.

Louis teared up.
"For real?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry I never told you. I don't want this to change anything between us. I can't have sex with you again because that's too hard but I will always be your friend." Harry said, sounding emotional.

"What if I told you that I'm in love with you too? Would that change that?" Louis smiled.

"Honestly Lou, you don't have to try and make me feel better..." Harry started but Louis' lips against his silenced him.

"I love you too dumbass. I thought that was obvious." Louis chuckled.

"For real?" Harry asked.

"Of course. I have loved you since I was eighteen Harry. I just convince myself that it was easier not to. Simon made sure of that. I'm sorry." Louis sighed, sounding sad.

Harry slowly broke out in a dimpled smile.
"You're in love with me."

"I am." Louis smiled back.

Harry threw himself in Louis' arms and they fell back on the bed. They both giggled.
"I think we should brush our teeth, Mr. Tomlinson." Louis winked after they had calmed down.

"Oh. You're right." Harry laughed.

They got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom together. Harry gave Louis a new toothbrush.
"I really like it when you call me Mr. Tomlinson. I can't believe we're actually married." He said, mouth full of toothpaste.

"Well, I had to take the opportunity when it presented itself." Louis winked.

"Ulterior motives huh?" Harry giggled.

"Yep, it was my plan all along to make you fall in love with me by marrying you." Louis grinned.

"Aha!" Harry chuckled.

"I'm serious. I hoped you would finally fall for me if you had to spend time with me. I mean, you were the one who needed a green card so it wasn't like I had planned it. I thought about kidnapping you before that, even if I tried really hard to convince myself that I'm straight. I was kind of a mess honestly." Louis smirked but with a serious undertone.

Harry walked over and kissed him softly.
"And here I was already in love."

"I'm lucky." Louis whispered softly.

They went back to bed and made love. This time they whispered all the things they had been holding inside for so long and they were both emotional. It was the beginning of something beautiful that they had all along but never had the courage to ask for. Until now.