4-Who really posted that?

They called Niall and Liam. They had to call several times before they finally picked up. They sounded really hungover as well but they promised to be in their room in half an hour when Louis pressed them that it was urgent.
"I'm gonna take a shower." Harry said and managed to get out of bed on shaky legs.

Louis ordered room service in the meantime and showered after Harry. The boys showed up thirty minutes later as promised, looking like shit.
"I have never been this hungover." Niall complained.

"Me neither. What happened last night?" Liam grunted.

"What happened? What happened? Really?" Louis screeched and everybody hushed him.

There was a knock on the door and Harry opened it. Louis had ordered the whole breakfast menu along with painkillers. They sat down to eat.

"Have any of you checked your social media by any chance?" Harry asked as soon as he had swallowed down some pills.

"No, why?" Liam questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

Just take out your phones and scroll through Twitter." Louis said, sounding tired.

The boys did as they were told and watched clip after clip. Liam looked shocked but Niall burst out laughing.
"This is hilarious!"

"Really? The whole world thinks I'm gay!" Louis shouted.

"Well, aren't you?" Niall asked, looking surprised.

"What the hell mate? No!" Louis answered with a frown.

"Oh. I always thought...never mind." Niall said with a sheepish smile.

"Larry Stylinson is fucking real bitches! Why would I scream that? Oh, God!" Liam grunted and hid his face in his hands.

The three remaining boys looked at each other and burst out laughing.
"Well, I bragged about being the maid of honor. That's not any better." Niall chuckled.

"Seriously Niall! How could you do this to us?" Louis growled.

Niall stared at him in surprise.
"Wait, you think I did this?"

"Well, of course!" Louis huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked furious.

Niall snatched a piece of bacon and leaned back on his chair.
"Let me refresh your memory dear Louis. Who came up with the idea to get married?"

"Me obviously, but..." Louis started off.

"I'm not finished. Who came up with the idea to go to Vegas and get married right away?"

"Me! But..."

"Who asked me to be the wedding photographer?" Niall smirked.

"Also me! That doesn't mean you could post everything online! What the hell were you thinking?" Louis shouted.

Harry and Liam looked between their mates, following the conversation word by word.

"And who took my phone and sent the movies to his own phone so he could post them because he thought that it was a great idea to let the world know that Harry Styles belongs to him now?" Niall smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Louis stared at him in disbelief with his mouth hung open.
"Me?" He whispered.

"Jackpot! We tried to talk you out of it but you were really determined and you begged us to post them as well. You even did a little post the videos dance." Niall chuckled.

Louis stared at Harry and then he looked at Niall again.
"Bullshit!"

"It's true Louis. I remember it now." Liam said softly.

"I...I...fuck! I'm so sorry Hazza!" Louis said with teary eyes.

"It's okay Boobear." Harry answered softly.

"So how are we handling this? Do you guys want me to make a statement of some sort? Call it a prank? A mistake? What?" Liam questioned.

"I don't think there's any way to damage control this. I'm sorry, but it's true." Niall said.

"Yeah, we already came to the same conclusion." Louis sighed.

"So what? You're just gonna go with it?" Liam asked.

"I mean, we are married. It's not like we can go public with the fact that it's only because of Harry's green card. I could go to jail! I guess we're the new gay power couple now." Louis grinned. He couldn't believe the amount of shit he had put himself in. It was one thing to pretend to be straight before you were ready to come out. Especially when you were famous. But pretend to be gay? That was just weird and disrespectful.

"I'm gonna call Jeff now." Harry said, sounding nervous.

"I wonder how our dear uncle Simon will take this." Niall smirked, sounding ironical.

"I guess I won't be doing an album this year." Louis sighed.

"Why are you still signed to Syco?" Harry questioned.

"That's complicated." Louis sighed again.

"It's not complicated, mate. I thought you wanted to get as far away from that as possible, like the rest of us." Harry said in disbelief.

"I will as soon as my contract ends." Louis grunted.

Niall looked surprised.
"He doesn't know?" He asked Louis and Louis glared at him in return.

"Know what?" Harry questioned.

"Thanks, Niall. I didn't want him to know!" Louis growled.

"Know what?!" Harry asked again, staring at Louis.

Louis sighed and scratched the back of his head.
"I made a deal with Simon, okay?"

"What kind of deal?" Harry questioned.

"I signed with him as a solo artist and he let you go." Louis confessed.

Harry stared at him in disbelief.
"Why would you do that?"

"Because you're a star, Harry! He would have put his claws in you and he would have destroyed everything good. I couldn't let him do that to you. It's fine. I'll get out eventually." Louis said.

Harry teared up.
"I can't believe you did that...for me? Why didn't you tell me? I would have stopped you! You're also a star Boobear. You're such an amazing singer. You deserve something better."

"I do alright. I'm no Harry Styles." Louis said with a shoulder shrug.

"You're Louis Tomlinson! Don't even compare us like that! And by the way, I'm Harry Tomlinson now, wasn't that what we decided?" Harry chuckled.

Louis stared at him in surprise and then he burst out laughing.
"That's right! Harry Tomlinson! And don't you forget that!"

"Never." Harry smiled.