16-Epilogue

Harry got his green card application granted without having to come in for further questions. That was a relief. He really didn't want to be the spouse that visited his husband in prison once a week. It had been a risky move getting married like they had but he was so grateful that they did.

They both loved their new house but they tried to spend as much time in England as possible and bought a house there as well together.

They had both written a lot of music. They had turned one of the rooms in their L.A. house into a music room and they spent a lot of time there together. Louis was still fighting with Simon to be able to release an album. Simon was still punishing him for getting married but Louis hadn't given up and he and Harry had hired a lawyer to go through their contracts to see if they could get Louis free from Syco.

Harry's mum got to have her wedding party and Louis' family was there as well. But first Louis had proposed again. He wanted to do it right this time and when they already had come up with a story about the proposal he made the story true. He rented a whole restaurant for just the two of them, hired a string quartet to play What makes you beautiful, and went down on one knee. He had been right. They both cried.

They surprised their friends and families in England with a renewing of their vows and a second wedding. Niall fought Harry and Louis' sisters for the maid of honor title and won. Harry had told Louis about the phone call he had with Niall the morning after they had sex. He had earned the title. If it hadn't been for him Harry had probably never confessed his feelings for Louis.

They were truly happy together. They talked a lot about having kids but they had decided to wait until Louis released his first album and got away from Syco.

They continued to post videos and photos online or just write cheesy, cute things to each other. Their fans loved it and their Twitter was always filled with stories from fans telling them that they loved them and that they had found the courage to come out thanks to them. Or just cute love stories about how they finally had asked out that one girl or boy and got a yes. Both Louis and Harry were so proud and grateful that they could be that support to others by just simply loving each other and showing that love. Of course, they got hate as well but the love they received daily overshadowed that.

Love always wins.

The End