5-Management

"YOU MARRIED HIM?" Simon shouted over the phone.

"Yep." Louis answered calmly.

"HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID? YOUR CONTRACT..."

"Doesn't say I can't get married." Louis interrupted.

"DID YOU DO THIS JUST TO SPITE ME?"

"Not everything has to do with you, Simon. Love is love." Louis sighed.

"I HOPE IT'S WORTH IT! YOU'RE NOT GETTING AN ALBUM THIS YEAR."

"You could always end our contract." Louis suggested.

"BITE ME! I OWN YOU."

Simon hung up on him. That went as expected. Harry came inside the room.
"Jeffrey took it well and sends a congratulation. How did it go on your end?"

"Ehm, I'm not getting an album this year." Louis smirked but he looked sad.

"I'm sorry Lou. Isn't there any way for you to get out?" Harry came and sat next to him on the bed.

"No."

"I can't believe you did this for me without even telling me." Harry said, looking moved.

"He would have made your life miserable. I couldn't let him do that Haz. You're my best friend." Louis answered with a sad smile.

Harry hugged him close. They sat like that for a moment until Louis spoke up.
"Ready to face the world?"

"Not really but I guess we should do an announcement. What are we gonna say?" Harry questioned and let go of Louis with a sigh.

"Uhm, that we're happy and wish for some privacy during our honeymoon phase?" Louis suggested with a chuckle.

"Yeah, okay."

They sat back against the headboard and Harry picked up his phone and held it up. They put their heads together.
"Ready?"

"Yeah."

Harry pressed record.
"Hi everybody, it's the Tomlinson's!" Louis started off and Harry let out a giggle.

"First of all, thank you for all the amazing responses online." Harry said.

"We're blown away from all the congratulations from you guys. We have the best fans!" Louis chipped in.

"Yeah...uhm, so Louis and I got married last night as you might have figured out by now." Harry chuckled.

"We're really happy!" Louis hurried to say.

"Yeah...we are and we're newlyweds and we just ask for some privacy for a while." Harry continued and bit his lower lip.

"You know how it is guys, honeymoon phase." Louis winked.

Harry giggled again.
"We love you guys! Be kind to one another.

"Byyyyeee!" They said at the same time before Harry stopped recording.

He sent the clip to Louis and they uploaded it at the same time. They scrolled through the comments that started flooding in immediately.
"They think we're cute." Harry grinned.

"We are pretty damn cute." Louis smirked but then he furrowed his eyebrows and read out loud.
"You're disgusting and a disgrace to God. May you burn in hell."

"Don't read that." Harry said softly. He seemed affected by the comment as well but he tried to hide it.

"How can I not?" Louis snorted.

Harry looked over at Louis' screen.
"It's just one bad comment among thousands of positive ones. Try and ignore it."

"This was what I was afraid of all along." Louis sighed.

Harry looked at him, trying to figure out what Louis meant by that but then he looked down at Louis' phone again.
"Look, people are calling this person out, defending us!"

Louis smiled a little.
"That's sweet."

They put their phones away.
"It's time to check out from the Hotel. We need to call security as well. I'm guessing we'll be mobbed by paparazzi as soon as we put our foot outside this building." Louis said.

"Probably. Louis, are you okay with all of this?" Harry asked and looked at him with concern.

"I don't know. I guess I have to be. I can't blame anyone else but myself. I put us in this position. There's no getting out of it." Louis sighed.

Okay, that hurt but Harry pretended like nothing was wrong.
"Yeah, you're right. Come on, let's go."

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, eyeing his mate.

"Of course." Harry immediately answered and smiled.

Louis didn't look convinced but he dropped the subject.
"So, where are we gonna live?" He asked instead with a smirk.

"Uhm, I don't know? You decide." Harry chuckled.

"You know me, I prefer England but you have a great house in L.A." Louis said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Then let's go to England as much as we can. You know I like it as well. I'm kind of busy in L.A. for the moment but you can always go back by yourself, you know?" Harry said hesitantly.

"Well, I'm not dropping an album anytime soon so I have some free time in front of me. Wouldn't it look suspicious if we didn't stay together? We're newlyweds." Louis questioned.

Harry's heart dropped.
"I'm so sorry for messing up your life Lou. I never meant to, I hope you know that?"

"I know that love. It's not your fault. I would make the same decision again in a heartbeat. Now I have the time to write a killer album." Louis smiled.

"And you will. You're the best of all of us at writing songs." Harry said and returned the smile.

"Thanks!" Louis beamed, happy for the compliment. Being married to his best friend wouldn't be a bad thing. They always got along really well from the start.
"So, we should go away on a honeymoon. How about Jamaica?"

"A honeymoon?" Harry questioned, sounding amused.

"It would make it look more believable, don't you think?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm, sure. Let's go to Jamaica. I just have to clear my schedule. I'm gonna call Jeff and set it up." Harry smiled.

They left their hotel room after they called for security. They met up with Niall and Liam down in the lobby.
"They're waiting for you." Liam said and tilted his head towards the paparazzi outside.

Harry and Louis looked. It was crowded. A security team approached them.
"Okay, let's just do this. Don't answer any questions." Louis said.

"It's not our first time around." Niall chuckled.

They walked outside to a waiting car, surrounded by the security team. Camera flashes went off and they looked down at the ground and tried to get to the car as fast as possible. Louis put his arm around Harry's waist and guided him forward.

"Tell us about the marriage!"

"Harry, look over here!"

"Can we have a picture of the two of you kissing?"

"Mr. Tomlinson!"

"How long have you been a couple?"

They managed to get in the car and headed for the airport. They all knew that this was just the beginning. Newspapers, paparazzi, and tv-shows all over the world would hunt them to get an exclusive.
"So, nice hangout guys." Niall smirked.