14-Suggestion

Living together with Louis was great but it also meant that he didn't have any privacy to take care of certain needs. He had relieved himself in the shower but he was getting a little frustrated. He hadn't thought about the fact that being married to Louis for two years also meant that he wouldn't have sex for two years. He didn't want the word to get out that he was cheating on his husband. You never knew what a sex partner would reveal afterward. He didn't really feel like having sex with someone either. Someone else if he would be honest.

"What's going on Haz? You've been restless for a while. Is something wrong?" Louis asked one night in front of the tv.

Of course, he had noticed.
"It's nothing important." He answered dismissively.

"That means that it's something. Come on, tell me." Louis pleaded and muted the tv.

"Uhm, fine. I miss sex!" Harry said and turned red.

"Me too." Louis sighed.

"I'm not a sex freak but it occurred to me that I won't be having sex for two years. That's not a pleasant thought." Harry sighed and ruffled his curls.

"Why wouldn't you...Oh! Because we're married? I haven't thought of that!" Louis gasped.

"Yeah, I know this isn't a marriage marriage but I would feel bad about it. Marriage means something to me and I can't risk that there would be rumors of me cheating." Harry tried to explain.

"Yeah, same. Perhaps...no that's stupid." Louis said and chuckled lightly.

"What?" Harry asked and forgot how to breathe.

"Forget it. I was gonna suggests that we could help each other out but that would just be weird, wouldn't it? I don't want to mess up our friendship and I mean, I don't even know if you're not straight?" Louis smiled.

Harry wasn't sure he had heard him correctly.
"I'm not. Wait, you're not straight?"

"Uhm, not really but I mean, I have never done anything with another man." Louis said with a shoulder shrug.

"But you would consider it?" Harry asked with his mouth hung open.

"Yes." Louis answered.

"With me?" Harry had to ask. His heart beat really fast.

"Hypothetically, if we weren't friends and I met you somewhere? Sure. Have you looked in a mirror lately?" Louis smirked.

Harry blushed.

"Okay, this is getting awkward. Let's just pretend that I didn't say all of that." Louis laughed nervously.

"It doesn't have to be awkward. It could be a good solution actually." Harry said carefully.

Louis stared at him intensely.
"Yeah?"

"Two years without sex Lou. That's a long time. You're really attractive." Harry smiled.

"You think I'm attractive?" Louis asked and lit up like the sun.

"Have you looked in a mirror lately?" Harry retorted and raised an eyebrow.

Louis smiled but then he got serious and leaned in closer. He hesitated briefly and looked Harry in the eyes for confirmation before he gently pressed his lips against Harry's. He moved his lips slowly and Harry let out a small gasp and came closer. Louis broke the kiss and looked Harry in the eyes again.
"Okay?"

"Yeah." Harry answered.

Louis smiled and started to kiss him again, this time with more force behind it. He crawled on top of Harry and made him lay down on his back on the couch before he slipped his tongue inside and deepened the kiss. Harry moaned softly and buried his hands in Louis' hair. They were both getting really turned on.
"Bedroom?" Harry suggested when Louis started to trail kisses down his neck.